Montoya Hearing Deliberation Audio-Shocking!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    I have been sitting on this for some time. Most of you know my journey from wear and carry application, denial, informal command review, permit issuance and my appeal to remove my restrictions.

Permit Journey

Hearing Results

The board members at the time of my hearing were as follows:

Robert Wilson- Chairman
    Courtney White- Owner of IOTA Firearms Training
    Patty West- Owner of B&S Personal Safety And Firearms Education, LLC.
    Dick Jurgena- Subsequently rejected by the senate confirmation committee.

To fill in some spaces. My case was conducted in an unorthodox 2 part hearing. There were SEVERAL errors and violations made. SEVERAL! Here is a very short summary:

1. Courtney White, owner of IOTA Firearms Training(no longer on the board) recused herself in public due to a "conflict" (I had her and her husband conduct a UTAH permit class for myself and several others several years ago). She then proceeded to be extremely vocal behind closed doors.

2. Neither myself or my attorney, were afforded the opportunity to attend the closed session. This was brought to our attention immediately after the meeting by none other than Russell Neverdon, HPRB administrator.

3. Russell Neverdon, participated in the deliberations. He explicitly explained to my attorney and I that his ONLY job is to assist in the operational aspects of the HPRB meetings and is not to participate. He is there to facilitate and assist with opening and closing the building, delivering files and other administrative tasks.

4. My hearing was limited to 30 minutes even though, at the time, there was no policy or statute that required a time limit. Other applicants after myself were afforded upwards of 2 hours.

In addition, after the hearing, my attorney and I discovered that the board could revisit ANY decision if they so felt compelled to do so. My attorney, on two occasions. One in hand writing at a HPRB meeting and another time officially via certified mail, requested a reconsideration. The chairman publicly acknowledged that my case and that of Gryphon would be reheard. Gryphon has received his hearing, I have not. This promise to rehear my case caused my attorney to allow a petition for administrative relief to expire in the Baltimore County courts. This would have compelled the board to vacate their decision and rehear my case.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3qdvcwbkttx49wx/Dec 1, 2015 Montoya Closed Deliberations.wav?dl=0

Again, I want to thank all those who supported my attempts to expose the faults in the permitting process and specifically the restrictions placed on them.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Comrade Montoya: please to be understanding People's Tribunal very much to help you, with people's workers all knowing permit is wanting for you. Democrat Workers Party Comrade Neverdon being at desks almost all times for people's request to be known to dedicated comrades wishing great happiness and destiny to you !

K.C.Dean

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Buds Creek
    WTH is with the laughing i don't find any of this to be funny. Very unprofessional. i couldn't listen to the whole thing because they sounded like a bunch of jerks.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Comrade Montoya: please to be understanding People's Tribunal very much to help you, with people's workers all knowing permit is wanting for you. Democrat Workers Party Comrade Neverdon being at desks almost all times for people's request to be known to dedicated comrades wishing great happiness and destiny to you !

:lol:

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Holy bombshell, Batman!

The level of sheer ignorance exhibited by White, West and Neverdon is mind boggling. No wonder the two women would barely open their mouths during open session as the public would see exactly how void of knowledge they are about a subject in which they are trained instructors.

Thanks for making this public, if I were you I would bitch loud and long until you get another bite at the apple.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Tim let me hear this a while ago and it pissed me off beyond words.

Yay! Everyone rally around those HPR Board Members! They are on our side (When speaking in public).

They are no better than Frosh and Omalley in my eyes.

Nothing like makimg money to train people to carry guns and then thinking no one else should carry.

I think there is a word for that...

Dec 31, 2012
    WTH is with the laughing i don't find any of this to be funny. Very unprofessional. i couldn't listen to the whole thing because they sounded like a bunch of jerks.
    It's all fun and games when dealing with other people's money, time, and lives. :sad20:

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    And the two ladies cannot understand that I am not asking for law to be changed, just for the way the MSP applies said law which IS the purpose of the board. The board IS the proper venue to set precedent and NO I will not let a sleeping dog lie. I am NOT satisfied with a permit as it is my right to protect myself.

Also, I like how Mrs White cites the 95% approval rate.

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    Tim let me hear this a while ago and it pissed me off beyond words.

Yay! Everyone rally around those HPR Board Members! They are on our side (When speaking in public).

They are no better than Frosh and Omalley in my eyes.

Nothing like makimg money to train people to carry guns and then thinking no one else should carry.

I think there is a word for that...

So now that this audio is out, maybe people will better understand that little riff with AGC over their associates on the board...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom