• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Isn't this the Chief who started the program of confiscated guns not claimed were given to people who couldn't afford one ??? If I remember correctly trainers were donating the training too

WildWeasel

Mar 31, 2019
    MI>FL>MD
    Now to get the other murder heavy cities across the country to follow suit...

Michigan actually has pretty solid gun laws. They're not perfect, but I'd say if everything is considered, they're actually more in line with the Constitution than those of Florida; the post parkland crap was not good...

Postell

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 5, 2018
    And encouraging them to carry legally.

I remember when he first enacted that "shall issue" policy - a bunch of thugs got a "taxpayer relief shot" and the media went into a mini-frenzy. The one I recall best was a 90 year old granny who smoked a home invader in her living room with an SKS.

Then the violent crime rate dropped like a rock within weeks, and many journos had very visible egg on their face.

Who said that he was instrumental in Michigan going Shall Issue? The fact that a Chief of Police of a major metropolitan city who was previously against citizen carry is now actively promoting it is the story.

Ahhhh,,,, One post above mine.....:innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom