• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vikingpwr67

Jan 28, 2013
    Baltimore
    Wallet (no money of course), iphone 5s, spyderco manix 2 XL, and a ruger LCP w/ lasermax

NickZac

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2007
    Baltimore, MD
    ProTech TR-4...I won't comment on which action it is tho :innocent0::innocent0

Pg-23.jpg

cb51

A couple of SAK's do all I need. The little classic is on my keyring, so I really can't leave home without it. The bantam is so light you don't know it's in the pocket until you need it, and it has so many uses. The combo tool does all the regular two or three tools do.
    12439226593_b19d762052_c.jpg

Hicap

Magazine Clips
    Jun 10, 2012
    Wallet, keys, smokes, lighter, bills n coins, iPhone 5. As for blades I rotate between a Benchmade Griptilian and a Spyderco Valloton.

sbmike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2011
    Almost Heaven, WV
    S&W Bodyguard .380 in a Desantis Super Fly pocket holster with an extra magazine. Obviously I'm not in the Republik of Marylastan at the moment because according to the geniuses in Annapolis, the gun would be jumping out of my pocket at every opportunity to cause mayhem and chaos.

Oddly, the whole time I've had it in my pocket while I have been out of state, it has not made one attempt to jump out of my pocket nor have I had any impulse whatsoever to take it out except to clean it and shoot it at the pistol range. :sad20: :sad20:

MikeTF

Ultimate Member
    S&W Bodyguard .380 in a Desantis Super Fly pocket holster with an extra magazine. Obviously I'm not in the Republik of Marylastan at the moment because according to the geniuses in Annapolis, the gun would be jumping out of my pocket at every opportunity to cause mayhem and chaos.

Oddly, the whole time I've had it in my pocket while I have been out of state, it has not made one attempt to jump out of my pocket nor have I had any impulse whatsoever to take it out except to clean it and shoot it at the pistol range. :sad20: :sad20:
    :thumbsup:

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    my cell phone and some leftover sunflower seeds from the game this morning. Oh, and while Im here, wtf makes a pocket knife worth $300? :crazy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom