• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gutshootem

Feb 27, 2013
    Calvert
    Thanks for the link OP.
    Some people fail to realize that sometimes a backdoor is the only way that works.
    I saw many people on another site getting .223 from cabelas during the height of the panic. One guy ended up having an entire pallet delivered via tractor trailer. Something like $18,000 of "out of stock" ammo.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Posting the cart does work! Why it's not this time I don't know. Its been done this way by myself as well as other members here and worked when the actual product page says oos. I've also seen the same thing on other forums as well. So for those that think you can only get something from the actual PRODUCT PAGE, have fun staring at a whole lot of SOLD OUT. I've got 3300rds coming in Monday that were ordered this way from people posting their carts and it working!

I posted this to share some .22 with others and apparently it didn't work this time for some. If it doesn't work oh well. Like I said, next time I won't bother...

All I'm telling you is to listen to us when we say it doesn't work. When you post a link directly to the product page it makes it easier for people to get to the product. Also the odds are if somebody was really smart they could have gleaned enough info off of the link to your cart and done some ID theft.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Posting a link to a cart doesn't work, because it's your session state and nobody else's. If you can see the items in your own cart by following the link, it doesn't mean anybody else can.

This is not criticizing, just pointing out facts.

Captnstabn

Apr 22, 2010
    Posting the cart does work! Why it's not this time I don't know. Its been done this way by myself as well as other members here and worked when the actual product page says oos. I've also seen the same thing on other forums as well. So for those that think you can only get something from the actual PRODUCT PAGE, have fun staring at a whole lot of SOLD OUT. I've got 3300rds coming in Monday that were ordered this way from people posting their carts and it working!

I posted this to share some .22 with others and apparently it didn't work this time for some. If it doesn't work oh well. Like I said, next time I won't bother...

Don't get all butt hurt about it dude. We're just trying to help you link it correctly.

The links that other people are putting up from cabelas, are links to quick-add a product to your cart. That is how everyone is getting ammo, because most of the in stock stuff doesn't have an actual product page. You use the quick order code from the catalog.

bigdummy30

Feb 2, 2009
    Finksburg,MD
    OP,this is what your link looked like to me ...multiple times
    1f90709e75d6cd70b34f7ef9386ea541.jpg

Chevyman85

Feb 14, 2013
    DoCo
    Obviously this is an older post and is oos at this point but this is what my link should have looked like with the Miin-mags and Stingers. This is showing its been added to your cart and from this point you continue to checkout. If I incorrectly posted the link wrong oh well. These cart links have been posted numerous times and have worked for numerous people. If some of you still want to argue that this doesn't work I don't know what else to say....

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=140767

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    There may be a difference is the person is signed in or not.

If they are signed in, a link to their cart is not going to work. If they are not signed in, maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom