• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

PipeHitter1316

, , Engage Instructor
    Industry Partner
    Oct 2, 2011
    i was a super gear queer in the military and i tried to be as doctored up in all the lastest gear they have out there for the pipehitters down range. how bout a thread on gear in general or at least shooosting accessories!! just a thought i like my gear almost as much as like my guns NUMEROUS AND BAD A$$!!!

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    I have some ar15 mag holders with molle clips for a vest if anyone is interested.......I think I have one 2 mag and 2 three mag or maybe the other way around anyway you know where to find me

straightsilver3

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 2, 2011
    everywhere
    Pipehitter From one Marine to another Please don't use queer and gear in the same sentence it's unbecoming of a Marine It's bad enough now with the Obama plan in effect that Marine recruiters have now start a campaign We are looking for a Few Gay Men Semper Fi

PipeHitter1316

, , Engage Instructor
    Industry Partner
    Oct 2, 2011
    yeaaaa i know what you mean i was in the mandatory gay marine orientation so we knew exactly what we had to deal with if we came upon...i mean met another marine who happened to be gay lol

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    yeaaaa i know what you mean i was in the mandatory gay marine orientation so we knew exactly what we had to deal with if we came upon...i mean met another marine who happened to be gay lol

You'll fit right in with mpdc wrestling tranny hookers for crack pipes pulled out out of... :lol2:

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    hahahaha you get in one fight with a dude wearing a dress over a crack pipe and BAM your labeled as "the guy with sugar in his tank." hahaha

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Jun 30, 2010
    Churchton
    *takes off MICH helmet...scoots it under the desk with his foot*

Pshhh. Silly Geardos...

*flings RRV over shoulder*

Hahaha...i like to collect gear myself (I use most of it for airsoft purposes...i know, I know), but I would never show up to the range in full PC set up, etc, unless it was specific training for a job where I would be using such items. I'm a firm believer in the term "train as you fight", but otherwise, Id leave all that at home.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    "Puts tin foil mask and helmet on......"

"Attaches glock mag pouch to belt (empty of course)...."

"Screams........No mom you can't come in my room I'll clean it up later I am busy!!!!!!!!!!"

"Grabs bowl of instant mac and cheese.......and proceeds to rape 10 yr old german kids at call of duty"

I recently went to giant and Acquired a nice tin foil helmet. They had it on sale 2.49 for a 100 ft roll.

I have some left over if anyone wants me to make them one I will be offering them for sale in the classifieds section.

PipeHitter1316

, , Engage Instructor
    Industry Partner
    Oct 2, 2011
    lol i am also a believer in practice like you play but i mean all my marksmanship has always had a LBV or flak of some kind on my body while im slinging lead. Its a comfort zone for me and a ease of access thing. i dont wear a helmet, hell most of the TICs i was in was with just a rifle and my flak!!

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    Don't know why they need training nowadays cause in my day we knew exactly what to do when we ran into a gay Marine, let's just say we convinced him that he wanted to leave the Corps as quickly as possible. Course the band and air wing guys mighta been okay with it.:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom