• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big_Leo

May 8, 2011
    Okay bumping a thread from the dead. I own a Mosin, an AR and a Mossberg 500 persuader. If any forum members want to meet up and shoot my guns just bring store bought ammo(except for the Mosin) and drop me a PM.

he's lying. he has a slingshot, blow gun, and a handfull of darts:lol:

Ethan83

Ultimate Member
    Jan 8, 2009
    Baltimoreish
    FWIW-I own 2 AKs,( 7.62 and 5.56) and 3 ARs and the ARs are way more accurate and so far, just as reliable. No kool aid here, just experience.

The ARs don't reliably shoot 7.62x39 though. Just sayin'. I have pretty accurate .22s too, but they're still just .22s...

powderhunter

May 29, 2011
    Germantown, MD
    :thumbsup:
    If any forum members want to meet up and shoot my guns just bring store bought ammo(except for the Mosin) and drop me a PM.

I been shooting firearms & smoking cigarettes for almost 25 years & I have yet to meet a single person who wasn’t willing to share either one. Right on !

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    FWIW-I own 2 AKs,( 7.62 and 5.56) and 3 ARs and the ARs are way more accurate and so far, just as reliable. No kool aid here, just experience.

The ARs don't reliably shoot 7.62x39 though. Just sayin'. I have pretty accurate .22s too, but they're still just .22s...

.556 only exists so they could let women and gays into the military. Mopar just hang around and help out here there and any range cleanups etc and you will have people inviting you and your kids(designated mag loaders)to play with their toys as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom