• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    With an eye toward the “evolving political realities” in Maryland, it’s time to call a Patriot Picket audible.

In order to better bring our 2A messages/responses to more Maryland voters and politicians, it’s time to deploy at a true “grass roots” level all across our state--from Deep Creek Lake, south to Soloman’s Island, up through Central MD to the Conowingo Dam and all the way down to Ocean City. Yes, is it an ambitious program, but all organizations have to recruit a deep bench to stay effective.

This can’t happen without your help. The goal is to be in front of voters and Maryland politicians in their home districts to get more traction as The Infringers roll out their proposals. Yes, the sidewalk in Annapolis has served as a useful public square to get in front of politicians, but 2019 calls for a wider political playing field.

To that end, our hope is to recruit County Captains for each of Maryland’s 23 counties plus Baltimore City—folks who will lead Patriot Picket County Crews that will work together to shape 2A messaging in their districts.

Of course, we will have some state-wide PP messaging but it makes sense to have County Captains & Crews make their own decisions on where, when and how to deploy in their home districts.

In the past, we have had dedicated Patriot Picket “regulars” making trips from home to Annapolis and back—with some trips totaling four hours roundtrip. That is not realistic to have this continue because there is just too much personal sacrifice when we have an opportunity to be closer to home doing this work for Maryland 2A.

So, are you ready to step forward to be a leader as a Patriot Picket County Captain, or can you join the crew in your county to be the Minutemen of our time?

Below I have listed all 23 Maryland counties plus Baltimore City. Just post up that you are signing on from your county and we will get this grass roots effort started.

For those that have never made signs you’ll have help from those of us who have done a lot of it, and we will draw on the generous donations we have received to get you paint and white boards. Your contribution will be your time and effort to stand for 2A where you live.

So, are you in for the fight our 2A lives in 2019?

Allegany

Anne Arundel
    County Co-Captain Hillbilly Grandpa

Baltimore
    County Co-Captain Squaregrouper

Baltimore City

Calvert
    County Co-Captain Not_An_Outlaw
    County Co-Captain deMontjoie

Caroline
    Crew Member Ziptiespec
    Crew Member Derek

Carroll
    County Captain GTOgunner
    County Crewmember Atrox88

Cecil
    County Captain Frogman68

Charles
    Couny Captain DivingDriver
    Crew Member Inspector1489

Dorchester

Frederick
    Crew Member MightyDog

Garrett
    County Captain Jefflac

Harford
    County Captain Knovotny
    Co-Captain Teratos
    Crew Member '04 Cummins

Howard
    County Captain PowPow

Kent

Montgomery
    County Captain Swinokur

Prince George's

Queen Anne's
    County Captain Rack&Roll

St. Mary's
    County Captain deMontjoie
    Crew member CFCE

Somerset

Talbot

Washington

Wicomico
    Kenpo333

Worcester

Last edited:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    The idea will be to get crews out to a politician's district office with messaging, or to target the biggest intersection in your region to get in front of the most voters.

The best example of this is that when targeting the MGA, we would go to Lawyer's Mall, but when trying to reach the most voters, we took our messaging to Westfield Mall.

I will be constantly updating Post #1 with our Captains & Crews.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I have way too much going on working 2 jobs and taking care of my elderly father but can assist a little monetarily with helping to purchase supplies. As long as all the infringers are targeted, including Hogan and not just the democrats.

Thank you. We are calling out the politicians who don't respect our Civil Rights, and not playing favorites.

SCV/SAR Patriot

UNRECONSTRUCTED
    Thank you. We are calling out the politicians who don't respect our Civil Rights, and not playing favorites.

Got ya, my wife and I did attend the "yuge" Patriot Picket in Annapolis after you and your brother we're handcuffed like common criminals but since then it seems all the signs targeted democrats only even though many of the republicans betrayed our trust by their voting shortly afterwords. Feel free to send me a PM. Thanks

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Got ya, my wife and I did attend the "yuge" Patriot Picket in Annapolis after you and your brother we're handcuffed like common criminals but since then it seems all the signs targeted democrats only even though many of the republicans betrayed our trust by their voting shortly afterwords. Feel free to send me a PM. Thanks

Hat tip to you, sir!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    In keeping with insurgent traditions dating back to 1775, I will not keep a central list of Patriot Picket County Captains & Crews personal info.

I don't need to know your real name as a County Captain or Crew Member, unless you wish to disclose it to me privately, or to your County Crew.

We are looking for County Captains to operate under their screen names here on the forum, and then to develop a PM message list to call meetings (at public places), organize sign painting hangouts, or to announce an action. The MDS forum conveniently allows one person to PM ten other persons easily as one group.

Organizing via screen name county-by-county will preserve your privacy at a basic level.

As the County Crews develop, those folks can decide if they want to network with each with text messaging or emails.

I will be putting in a request for a "secret" subforum that will be populated by our County Captains, so I can reach out to them to develop strategy and messaging. This type of subforum will appear on your MDS Home Page thread list if you are approved to be in the subforum. For everyone else, this subforum will be invisible--as well as unreachable--by any other members not approved to be there, or by lurkers.

Last edited:

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    For the time being, I will be the Queen Anne's County Captain, but I will be looking for someone joining the QA crew to step up later and take the County Captain role so I can allocate more time to statewide coordination and messaging.

Let's go Queen Anne's, join my insurgent team.

And who else can join their county team? Even if a County Captain has not declared, you can post here what county team you will join and I will update Post #1.

But again, if you wish to do the crew work and not declare it yet, wait until a County Captain signs up in your county and then PM that person.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    What's the plan for avoiding having 24 different messages?

The Secret Patriot Picket County Captain Subforum is one pathway.

Also, our messaging can be developed here on MDS in the open and posted for all crews.

What we want to SAY is not necessarily a secret.

The "Secret Subforum" will really help with deploying our teams in each district when we would like a little surprise element, as well as directly reaching our County Captains for a "board meeting"....

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    About a quarter of our PP County Captain positions are locked in...in about 90 minutes.

That's what I'm talking about!

We want to start filling out our County Crews....who else!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom