• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dave

Ultimate Member
    Jul 10, 2008
    Gamber, Marylanistan
    Hey, you guys still doing your own ARs? A friend shot my Engage AR and loved it, and his wife wants to get him his very own for father's day (have to pry mine from my cold dead hands). If not, I told her you all would be able to help her regardless.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Do they no longer have the billet sets like they were doing in 2013? I have 2. Great fit and finish.

Attachments

• E04DA200-9FBA-4971-A931-D4E62CDF3B77.jpg
      E04DA200-9FBA-4971-A931-D4E62CDF3B77.jpg
      82.9 KB · Views: 1,242

JB62

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2013
    Annapolis
    I have a couple of their billet sets and they are my favorites. Fit and finish are superb and great looking too.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    I love my Engage billet sets. Built one of them out in Lord Chad's class and all of the specs were spot on.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    That's one of the best looking AR's I've ever seen. That handguard + top rail is incredible.

Thank you. Handguard is a VLTOR CASV-M. The top rail clamps on to the rail of the upper and is very rigid. I have the EXACT same rifle in 5.56. This is 300 BLK.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    AAC 300 BLK upper on an Engage Kensington, MD lower. It was my first build. It wears an Aimpoint PRO red dot now. The cheap Bushnell served its purpose and was replaced as soon as I could afford to.

Attachments

• 20150427_164046.jpg
      20150427_164046.jpg
      70.3 KB · Views: 741

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    Here's one I built at a SOTAR build class. (Engage forged upper & lower)

Attachments

• WhiteOakAR1.jpg
      WhiteOakAR1.jpg
      100.9 KB · Views: 666

omegared24

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2011
    Ijamsville, MD
    Per their most recent instagram post they are down to their last case of lowers.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CA1FZVepP0o/

Picked up 2 today as I was in Rockville. In and out in 45 mins.. including the wait to get in.

I did notice a difference between this batch and a couple I bought several years ago. The front of the magwell on my current lowers has a wavy texture where these don't. They are smooth.

Finish looked similar and the markings look the same so who knows. I'd be curious to see who the supplier is.

tohit

Apr 28, 2020
    Picked up 2 today as I was in Rockville. In and out in 45 mins.. including the wait to get in.

I did notice a difference between this batch and a couple I bought several years ago. The front of the magwell on my current lowers has a wavy texture where these don't. They are smooth.

Finish looked similar and the markings look the same so who knows. I'd be curious to see who the supplier is.
    There was no 7 day wait? Hopefully they have one in stock for me.

omegared24

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2011
    Ijamsville, MD
    There was no 7 day wait? Hopefully they have one in stock for me.

Always a 7 day wait. They've got 30 left according to the guy that helped me. $85 each.

They had a few Engage ARs on the wall that were $1300. Don't know what components they use so don't know if it's justified.

tohit

Apr 28, 2020
    Always a 7 day wait. They've got 30 left according to the guy that helped me. $85 each.

They had a few Engage ARs on the wall that were $1300. Don't know what components they use so don't know if it's justified.
    Awesome thank you for the info, was going to call and see what the price is in the morning. Appreciate that you found out more about how many are in stock!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom