• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    Ran 100 rds fmj thru this new sig today. Why did i wait so long. Was this or the 43x, and this has a 12 rd optional mag. Still in break in mode. No glitches.

Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    Can we assume you got the post-initial production run? It's sounding like the kinks are getting worked out. I held a first run one and it felt great in my hand. And I'm more of a glock guy.

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    I’m thinking this will be my next carry pistol!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

At 10 yds all rds inside 4”, at 25 yds ( i could barely see target) full mag on 10x14” target. Little left, but in total only the first 100 rds thru a new gun ( breaking in for my wife). Nice trigger, nice sights. Haven’t used 12 rd mag yet.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    I HATE my P365.

It is TOO FUN to shoot. I find myself putting at least 100 rounds through it each time I take it to the range. That is WRONG. Carry guns should not be like that. They should be nasty to shoot and hurt. :lol2::lol2:

Doobie

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2013
    Earth
    I’ve been a Glock guy for a few years. That being said, the P365 is everything that the Glock 43 should’ve been. I shot my buddy’s 365 the day he got it and I fell in love with it. Perceived recoil to me was less with his P365 than with my Gen3 G26 using the same ammo. I like everything about the P365 more than my G26.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Do NOT shoot one, unless you want to buy new gun. You will probably buy one.

Some guys over on Sig Talk forum have put THOUSANDS of rounds through theirs.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    probably 1000+ rounds through my 9/18 (post recall) P365. Only actual failure was 2 failures to feed, only happened within the 1st 100 rounds, and only with 147gr Sig V-crown. Occasionally it doesn't lock back after the last round with light reloads and 115gr WWB(primarily when it was new), but runs 100% with everything else. It carries as well as my tiny Kahr PM9, but easy to shoot, and has the capacity of a G26, with better sights and better trigger. Has been my EDC since I got it.

MacGuns

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Damascus
    I have had mine for almost a month and I have had no issues on several range trips. I have been carrying it at home and it is very comfortable. My only complaint is I'm not able to carry it outside of my home.

woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    I got to try out my buddy's p365 at the range yesterday. It was shockingly easy to shoot well. Will definitely be purchasing one in the next year for concealed carry purposes.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    I'm now thinking to investigate the sig. I'm comfortable with my Walther PPS M2, but losing a little mass while gaining capacity would be a good thing.

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    Put another 150 thru it. 124 and 115 gr (100) Then hollow pts, speer, hst and +ps, all on steel at 12. No issue. I was amazed at how soft shooting this little gun is and how it stays on target. It is accurate. I also think sights and trigger help. Used the 12 and 10 rd mags. I could have been shooting my 226. Alas, it’s my wife’s gun and she will take it over tomorrow at the range. Maybe there is one in my future. I like my g33, and thought i really liked my shield 9 and 45, but this is altogether different.

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    Wife put 100 thru it. “ much easier to shoot than my glock (43)”, she said. The glock is now mine.

Last edited:

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I held my nephew's P365 2 weeks ago. The 12 round mag is nice. He says its going to be his off duty carry gun too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom