• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    No dates in title so it can be used for the next show(s)

Attachments

• Eagle Gettysburg May 27-28, 2017.gif
      Eagle Gettysburg May 27-28, 2017.gif
      7.4 KB · Views: 1,771

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    I plan on going up next weekend, it will be good to go to a show after a month long absent of local shows.
    there are always a lot of C&R guns at this show, but the prices can be a bit high, before haggling over the price.
    Some gems can be found, if you look hard enough.
    Are any IP's going to be there to do handgun transfers?

K-43

West of Morning Side
    Oct 20, 2010
    PG
    Dog darn it. I'm going up this weekend. I stay away on long weekends 'cause of the crowds.

Last edited:

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    I plan on going up next weekend, it will be good to go to a show after a month long absent of local shows.
    there are always a lot of C&R guns at this show, but the prices can be a bit high, before haggling over the price.
    Some gems can be found, if you look hard enough.
    Are any IP's going to be there to do handgun transfers?
    South Carroll Sporting Goods will be there, and we can handle transfers for MD residents.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Finished setting up this afternoon, looks like the hall is gonna be pretty full with vendors. SCSG will be there with a smathering of C&R guns, some ammo and hicap mags for sale. Mention youre a MDS member and get 25.00 off any guns for sale this weekend!! Eric from Emacs Tactical will be there with ammo deals i'm sure. And last but not least, if your looking for reloading supplies there is a guy setup along the back wall with a HUGE display of reloading supplies! Dontforget to stop by and say Hi:D

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Lots of reloading stuff

Attachments

• IMG_8441.jpg
      IMG_8441.jpg
      86.8 KB · Views: 1,420
    • IMG_8439.jpg
      IMG_8439.jpg
      75.5 KB · Views: 1,412

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Got some sweet pmags from South Carroll Sporting Goods! That's all I got but it was a great show. Tons of vendors!

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    I was really hoping I'd make it to Gettysburg this weekend but I've got some work to do and I might be making a big purchase tomorrow so I'm gonna have to miss it this go around.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Anyone see any svt-40 gas tools at the show?

Attachments

• IMG_0549.JPG
      IMG_0549.JPG
      5 KB · Views: 923

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Getting ready to head back up for day two! Good show yesterday, lots of people looking and buying. Saw alot of nice stuff walking around the show too!

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    I went today for the first time, it was nice. I was able to find some CZ EVO magazines at a good price.

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    I went today and it was the lightest crowd I've ever seen. I got there around 10 and there was no line and plenty of close parking spaces. Inside I had no problem looking around and the isles were very easy to navigate. I did not buy anything but prices were decent, I just didn't find what I was looking for so I left around 11.

Mike4Maryland

Harford County, MD USA
    Apr 5, 2013
    I went today and it was the lightest crowd I've ever seen. I got there around 10 and there was no line and plenty of close parking spaces. Inside I had no problem looking around and the isles were very easy to navigate. I did not buy anything but prices were decent, I just didn't find what I was looking for so I left around 11.

On Saturday it was a light crowd around 1:00 PM. Nice show. :party29:

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007

Getting ready to head back up for day two! Good show yesterday, lots of people looking and buying. Saw alot of nice stuff walking around the show too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom