• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Everyone knows that Hickok45 is a surrender monkey, sideline whiner, morale-killer and anti-gun mole working for George Soros... :sarcasm: :lol2:

Worse, he's a damn "Smart Girl" and Quisling..

45 echoed many the concerns of those here questioning the efficacy of "2A Rallies" He pointed how these small gatherings most always draw in other controversial issues not 2A related. The one I just attended didn't fail to bring in religion and reproduction by some speakers. To these two points, 45 was quick to add just because the people there don't find controversy in the added issues, doesn't mean it isn't so. 45 also mentioned how dressing in Camo (didn't even have to mention tacticool) just feeds in to negative stereotypes, probably helping the gun control message. Some believe being inserted in media as productive, regardless the spin the left wing media puts on it. 45 mentions how he's always bombarded to go to rallies, then when he passes the internet lights up in very familiar fashion seen "elswhere", as in what are you doing for 2A .. lmao

DE is voting on Red Flag today I believe.
    One article showed photos of the gun control rally, 10's of thousands. It then hit me. Some on the 2A side have gone in to giving participation trophies, while the other side is winning.

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    Everyone knows that Hickok45 is a surrender monkey, sideline whiner, morale-killer and anti-gun mole working for George Soros... :sarcasm: :lol2:

That is your opinion, and that is fine. It is not mine, I guess it depends on which side of the fence one sits on. I have said it before, when we all come together we will be a much stronger force to be reckoned with regarding the 2nd Amendment. We need to convince those in the middle to join our cause, if we don't then we will lose in the end.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    That is your opinion, and that is fine. It is not mine, I guess it depends on which side of the fence one sits on. I have said it before, when we all come together we will be a much stronger force to be reckoned with regarding the 2nd Amendment. We need to convince those in the middle to join our cause, if we don't then we will lose in the end.

You did see the 'sarcasm' emoji, right? I was being facetious.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    The de minimis turn outs, and typically the same people over and over, will demonstrate us all back to cap and ball. It has really become a narcissistic profession for a few. Marching a small cadre of troops over and over to create an illusion of great numbers doesn't work in our era. The optics of the diparity of both camps isn't even arguble. It gives great cover for legislature to keep ratcheting up gun laws, with only 2A attorneys able to counter. The title of thread is "pointless", but why so many to refuse to consider "counter productive" surprises me.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Until Snarky Girl actually shows up, participates, and establishes firsthand knowledge, I cant take anything she says too serious. Counter-Productive? Lobbing sh*t bombs on others from afar is definitely counter-productive, but to each her own.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Wait, the OP opened a thread gun Rally's are pointless. What's all the crapping in here?

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    :cool:

Attachments

• keep-calm-and-know-it-s-not-personal-it-s-strictly-business-2.jpg.png
      keep-calm-and-know-it-s-not-personal-it-s-strictly-business-2.jpg.png
      12.1 KB · Views: 236

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I bet some guys a long time ago thought about the idea of dressing up as Indians and throwing some tea in the harbor and some other guys said don’t bother it won’t be an effective rally

Ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    The de minimis turn outs, and typically the same people over and over, will demonstrate us all back to cap and ball. It has really become a narcissistic profession for a few.

Hahaha....you mean people who fight for the cause in the press under their own names against a hateful, monolithic opponent?

Oh, you pesky, pesky Narcissists!

Attachments

• D4323F5F-7AF3-4D7A-80D5-47610DBC14ED.jpg
      D4323F5F-7AF3-4D7A-80D5-47610DBC14ED.jpg
      45.4 KB · Views: 177

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    ...It gives great cover for legislature to keep ratcheting up gun laws, with only 2A attorneys able to counter. The title of thread is "pointless", but why so many to refuse to consider "counter productive" surprises me.

OH NOES!

The Onion: “Small Gun Rights Rally Blamed For Gun Control”

Attachments

• 1DD8BF22-5E8C-4CE7-B11A-ADF90A30870C.jpeg
      1DD8BF22-5E8C-4CE7-B11A-ADF90A30870C.jpeg
      35.7 KB · Views: 180

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    The rally yesterday was promoted by Morgan and other students, which is encouraging for the cause. Looking at Hogg et al, if demonstrations were effective they'd have knocked my door down by now, and Trump impeached. It's pretty equivalent on each side, of the effect they have perhaps, but I'd consider a more youthful endeavor for any traction. They are the future of the country.

YMjJMbY.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom