2018 Primary election day: Tuesday, 6/26 - Vote!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HailVon

Jan 1, 2015
    Northern Indiana
    Every indication of an extremely low voter turnout at my precinct in Westminster. Voted to break the Liberal Larry backed slate. Didn't vote for a single candidate endorsed by or connected to Hogan, quite a few i left blank.

I left hogan and all the RINOs blank too, and I was disappointed that I couldn't write in Harmabe instead of Hogan.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Parked at the 1st parking spot by the door, because barely anyone there even electioneering, walked in, no line to get ballot, no line at booths, no line at ballot machine

Kinda sad, they said VERY few voters today

Mr H

Banana'd
    Bryan Sears from the Daily Record posited that the early voting we have doesn't necessarily increase overall turnout at all. It just front-loads it. If state turnout is indeed light today, that's probably a good observation.

I would agree with that. Hearing of slow stations across our district.

Wife reported fewer than 10 while she was there this morning (8-9:45 or so), and while I was there this evening (5:15-7:15), I saw no more than 40.

I was able to get literature into about 25 hands (probably 18 of them Dems... and I was rousting for a Rep!). A small side-benefit of DiNOism ;)

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    It's unfortunate the governor and my state Senate candidate ran unopposed. I would have preferred to vote against them rather than simply undervote but we can't have everything in life.

I heard the precinct people saying they'd be lucky to break 400 voters today. NW Baltimore county.

I also didn't get to vote against Aumann because she wasn't running for reelection. This explains why I never got a response from her. Chris West is gonna be sad when I don't vote for him in the general in my competitive district being vacated by Brochin.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    I voted for Chelsea Manning lol

Me too! If 20 years ago someone had told me that I would have done that, I'd never have believed them. It's sad what our country has turned into... when we register to vote in the opposition party so we can have at least a little say in how badly we're going to get spanked.

2nd=Good+Substantial

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    The Hereford Zone
    I went around 10:30 (an advantage of working from home). There were 6 or 7 other people voting. I knew one of the poll workers. She said turn out had been pretty good. She's crazy liberal, I think it surprised her to see me registered as DemocRat. I felt dirty.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Also this year I just ordered an Absentee Ballot. I knew I might have some crazy work schedule this week and I didn’t want to have to deal with going to some early voting place. I think just might go absentee ballot from now on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dogmeat

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Montgomery County, MD
    If I read the news story properly, there is a delay in reporting the votes because there polls in Baltimore have extendedicated voting until 9:00pm because they opened late. Any bets those three polls swing the election to thw "Chosen Ones"?

SCV/SAR Patriot

UNRECONSTRUCTED
    If I read the news story properly, there is a delay in reporting the votes because there polls in Baltimore have extendedicated voting until 9:00pm because they opened late. Any bets those three polls swing the election to thw "Chosen Ones"?

Also the MVA handled over 80K voters who changed party affiliations that won’t be counted right away because of alleged software issues. These votes won’t be registered until after July 5th. “We’re changing Maryland for the better” LOL

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Also the MVA handled over 80K voters who changed party affiliations that won’t be counted right away because of alleged software issues. These votes won’t be registered until after July 5th. “We’re changing Maryland for the better” LOL

I thought the situation was that anyone who had used the MVA Registration Kiosk to change any information on their voter registration, not specifically party affiliation, was mistakenly not transferred.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dirty_Civilian

Apr 12, 2018
    Here
    I updated my voter registration a month ago (address and party) at my local board of elections and was good to go today. I would never trust the mva to make those changes in a timely manner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom