Classic has PAP 92 ak pistols in stock!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hicap

Magazine Clips
    Jun 10, 2012
    Man, you should have posted that they were available. I didn't find out until I got the back in stock email from them.

My bad. I found out from another forum late last night before bed. So I pretty much ordered it and passed out. I was in North Carolina and had to wake up at 3am to head back in time for work.

Hicap

Magazine Clips
    Jun 10, 2012
    Damn it, they lowered the price to $399!!!! I wish I would've waited. I'll try and call them and see If I can get $50 refunded.

Hicap

Magazine Clips
    Jun 10, 2012
    Its back up to $450. I should have jumped on it sooner!

They must've got swamped with calls/emails from people who ordered earlier asking to honor the new sale price. Or maybe a 1 hour Black Friday sale? :sad20: Oh well I'm still happy with the $450 price tag.

IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    Will they ship to other FFL's in Maryland other than the one's that they have on file? What gives here? I don't like the fact that they force you to select one of their FFL's on file at checkout.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    They must've got swamped with calls/emails from people who ordered earlier asking to honor the new sale price. Or maybe a 1 hour Black Friday sale? :sad20: Oh well I'm still happy with the $450 price tag.

True that, I'm over the moon with $450.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Will they ship to other FFL's in Maryland other than the one's that they have on file? What gives here? I don't like the fact that they force you to select one of their FFL's on file at checkout.

I would just pick a nearby FFL. They'll sell out by the time "your" FFL gets his license sent in and Classic updates their database.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom