• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Well we are sold out of all but one or two shotguns and they are not the home defense style everyone is looking for. We are also sold out of almost all rifles and most ammo.

We are going o take a much needed break and close until Monday when we are expecting some deliveries and hopefully will have more ammo and shotguns the home defense kind.

Sorry for any disruption to picking up firearms, but we need a couple days off. See you next week.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Well we are sold out of all but one or two shotguns and they are not the home defense style everyone is looking for. We are also sold out of almost all rifles and most ammo.

We are going o take a much needed break and close until Monday when we are expecting some deliveries and hopefully will have more ammo and shotguns the home defense kind.

Sorry for any disruption to picking up firearms, but we need a couple days off. See you next week.

Dan I hope you and your team get some good rest.

When you feel like posting I’m curious of you have any rough purchasing demographics to share. I know you are in the business to sell firearms and ammo and not to be a statistician, but I bet you have some insight into who is buying.

If you had to guess how would you fill
    In these percentages:

Men vs Women
    First Time Buyers vs Others
    Liberals vs conservatives

Percentage of customers who have no idea that you need an HQL to purchase a handgun. What are their responses like?

How many times have you heard “I never thought I would need/want to buy a gun until now”

Good luck and I pray the governor does not shut you down.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Dan I hope you and your team get some good rest.

When you feel like posting I’m curious of you have any rough purchasing demographics to share. I know you are in the business to sell firearms and ammo and not to be a statistician, but I bet you have some insight into who is buying.

If you had to guess how would you fill
    In these percentages:

Men vs Women
    First Time Buyers vs Others
    Liberals vs conservatives

Percentage of customers who have no idea that you need an HQL to purchase a handgun. What are their responses like?

How many times have you heard “I never thought I would need/want to buy a gun until now”

Good luck and I pray the governor does not shut you down.

I could pull all the stats from my system if I had the energy. Here's some basic info.

Men vs Women: still more men, but a good number of women

First Time Buyers vs Others: Lot's of first time buyers buying whatever they can get their hands on. Firearm owners are buying lot's of ammo

Liberals vs conservatives: No idea, I'm pretty much tuning out everything.

Percentage of customers who have no idea that you need an HQL to purchase a handgun. What are their responses like?: A WHAT? Can I buy one without? Okay, I'll take that last .270

How many times have you heard “I never thought I would need/want to buy a gun until now”: Lost count

There have been lot's of delays with NICS,. The system is fu*ked. They have as far as I am concerned broken the brady law and are saying these are not business days and without results we can not transfer until April 4th.

State police say business as usual with for handguns :thumbsup:

So far we have found that people that won't put deposits down when they have been delayed are then getting denied.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Pleasure meeting you the other night, thanks for letting me do my part in your shop. Rest up this weekend.
    Nice meeting you too. Thanks for setting it up. I really appreciate it

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    Can you please give us a little "heads up" when your delivery of ammo comes in? I don't work again until Thursday, so I can came down at any time to pick up some 9mm.

5cary

On the spreading edge of the butter knife.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2007
    Sykesville, MD
    Thanks for posting this. I was going to head up to see you this morning. Have a great weekend.

Slim

Sep 13, 2015
    HoCo & Worldwide
    I could pull all the stats from my system if I had the energy. Here's some basic info.

Men vs Women: still more men, but a good number of women

First Time Buyers vs Others: Lot's of first time buyers buying whatever they can get their hands on. Firearm owners are buying lot's of ammo

Liberals vs conservatives: No idea, I'm pretty much tuning out everything.

Percentage of customers who have no idea that you need an HQL to purchase a handgun. What are their responses like?: A WHAT? Can I buy one without? Okay, I'll take that last .270

How many times have you heard “I never thought I would need/want to buy a gun until now”: Lost count

There have been lot's of delays with NICS,. The system is fu*ked. They have as far as I am concerned broken the brady law and are saying these are not business days and without results we can not transfer until April 4th.

State police say business as usual with for handguns :thumbsup:

So far we have found that people that won't put deposits down when they have been delayed are then getting denied.
    Wow, fascinating insight. There’s lots of potential studies of many aspects of society coming out of this pandemic.

Glad business is good! Get some rest!

BMore

Feb 23, 2008
    High Rent District
    I stopped by on Thursday to pick a handgun. It was surreal seeing the walls empty expect AR-15 pistols and the handgun cases were full. I hope the first time buyers began to realize how insidious Maryland gun laws truly are. They are very fortunate that Long gun Qualification license bill did not pass last year.

Thanks Dan as always.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter

Are you open today until 5pm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom