• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tpy77

Ultimate Member
    Sep 27, 2007
    P.G. Co.
    Just wondering what their pricing and stock might be like. Am possibly looking for a used .22 in the $100 or under range. Also open to suggestions of other places. I'm looking for a plinker/shooter.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Just was over there and bought something from them, overall their pricing is typical (though highly variable) for a Maryland dealer. For a while they were out of their gourd but right now seem to be running from 100 to 125% of MSRP for most guns.

The exception is consignments which is what i watch, they get quite a few guns passing through that people want to sell at reasonable prices depending on how fast the person wants to move.

I doubt you will find a .22 for less than $100. However, Dicks sporting goods had a couple of the new russian made winchesters for not much more than that, and 10/22's starting at $189.

tpy77

Ultimate Member
    Sep 27, 2007
    P.G. Co.
    Just was over there and bought something from them, overall their pricing is typical (though highly variable) for a Maryland dealer. For a while they were out of their gourd but right now seem to be running from 100 to 125% of MSRP for most guns.

The exception is consignments which is what i watch, they get quite a few guns passing through that people want to sell at reasonable prices depending on how fast the person wants to move.

I doubt you will find a .22 for less than $100. However, Dicks sporting goods had a couple of the new russian made winchesters for not much more than that, and 10/22's starting at $189.

The Pawn shop off RI Ave. sold me a used 12 Ga. NEF Pardner Single shot about a year ago for $80. Was over there a few weeks ago and none of the similar guns were under $100. Have thought about looking at Gunbroker, possibly, but wondered what might be around to look at. I've never bought sporting arms new. I'd thought about a used Marlin/Glenfield 60, and have seen some at auction fairly cheap. Even with shipping and transfer fee some would be cheaper.

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    I stopped in at The Gun Rack on Thursday and they were $over 75 cheaper on an HK200 than On Target, the only model I directly compared. I was more looking at CZs and they have almost all of them. Very helpful and the guy cheerfully spent a lot of time helping me window shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom