• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Falkus

Dating Scarlett Johansson
    Feb 26, 2007
    Undisclosed location
    I would have gone there ..but Its two hours from me so it will be a total of 4 hours and then I would have to do a FFL transfer which might take another 1 hour for driving back and forth ..

BIGBRAD

Mar 9, 2007
    EASTERN SHORE OF MARYLAND
    I got to see some of whats in the auction today. there are alotof scope mounts and rings,all kinds from the top to the lowest priced . holsters,
    ammo,alot of parts,signs,bow&arrows,gun cases,etc, and guns .
    hope to see some of you there. DAVE HAS BEEN GOOD TO ALOT OF PEOPLE OVER THE LAST 40 YEARS. DAVES SPORT SHOP WILL BE MISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BIGBRAD

Falkus

Feb 26, 2007
    Undisclosed location
    Damn, You are really tempy me to go there and get something out of this auction since i need several scopes...

but for the firearms. I would like to know if i still have to transfer those shotguns since its not regulated, its buy and take it home ?

correct me if i am wrong about this ...

BIGBRAD

Mar 9, 2007
    EASTERN SHORE OF MARYLAND
    there will be a nics check done on all firearms sold . the long guns can be done the night of the auction .There is a 7 day wait for the Handguns and the UZI . Make sure you bring photo ID .
    So yes after you pass the nics check and pay you can take it with you.
    hope to see you there.
    BIGBRAD

Falkus

Feb 26, 2007
    Undisclosed location
    So Tempy to attend...I have already booked the afternoon off ..incase I decided to take off and go there for the night ..

My Gal just gave me permission to go ...after I just told her that i got an offer for a Glock 23 :) ....

EDIT That fee might set the rifles to a lower price since i dont think people would pay that much ..

I could be wrong ...I dunno :)

Last edited:

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    I went over again today, some of the Winchester and Marlin .22's are really beautiful. I might make a play for some if people don't get into a feeding frenzy. The BAR is also really nice as well. I'm hoping for a earthquake or blizzard so I can snatch everything up for 5 dollars. :o

Falkus

Feb 26, 2007
    Undisclosed location
    Im still debating if i should go there ....its going to be two hour drive for me ..but i will be the only deaf person there ...

LOL, and I dont know if it will be benfit for me since i will not hear what the number is unless i lip-read what they say ....

I just need a scopes and some cheap rifles like .22 and shotgun..

VNVGUNNER

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2006
    Hebron, Md.
    I went by there around 3pm and talked with Brad, there were about 10
    cars in the parking lot. I had to drive down to the Harley dealership to resolve a problem, when I got back there at 5pm it was packed.
    Damn gun nuts.:) :innocent0

Falkus

Feb 26, 2007
    Undisclosed location
    does anyone know what were the great buys, how many were there today since I was this close to go there but i decided not to spend 4 hours driving total for this ...

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    I just go home about an hour ago and unloaded all my ton of s***! I got LOTS of .44 mag, 7mm rem mag and .270 brass. You need it, I'll sell it. I also picked up 11 boxes of Speer 44 cal 240 gr hollow points, 100 per box which I'll be GLAD to sell off at 5 bucks a box. 2 1/2 boxes of hand and toe warmers :o , turkey targets, knives, chokes, t shirts, Barnes 7mm XLC bullets, camo paint, doe piss (chicks dig me) Nikon BP scope $100.00 if anybody wants. A ***t load of scope mounts, Ducks Unlimited plate, gunsmithing books and who knows what. Now I need to unload some of this so i can hit another auction next week.
    Oh yeah I forgot. I got a OLD BROWNING bicycle, hey for 5 bucks who knows what might happen! I had no idea they even made them at one time.

Last edited:

navycrna

Smell My Face
    Feb 28, 2007
    howard county
    I just go home about an hour ago and unloaded all my ton of s***! I got LOTS of .44 mag, 7mm rem mag and .270 brass. You need it, I'll sell it. I also picked up 11 boxes of Speer 44 cal 240 gr hollow points, 100 per box which I'll be GLAD to sell off at 5 bucks a box. 2 1/2 boxes of hand and toe warmers :o , turkey targets, knives, chokes, t shirts, Barnes 7mm XLC bullets, camo paint, doe piss (chicks dig me) Nikon BP scope $100.00 if anybody wants and a ***t load of scope mounts, Ducks Unlimited plate, gunsmithing books and who knows what. Now I need to unload some of this so i can hit another auction next week.
    Oh yeah I forgot. I got a OLD BROWNING bicycle, hey for 5 bucks who knows what might happen! I had no idea they even made them at one time.

Sounds like you made out like a bandit:envy: . Were there a lot of people bidding? Any steals on any of the firearms?

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    Sounds like you made out like a bandit:envy: . Were there a lot of people bidding? Any steals on any of the firearms?

Yeah, they stole my Ithaca 37 for 140 dollars. DAMN, I was hoping for at least 2 for that. They didn't go into the feeding frenzy like they did the last time. There was several lots of pure JUNK, I don't think that helped much. The sucky part is even what I would call sh** still had to go through Maryland. The Desert eagle went for something like $700.00 I think, the Uzi and BushMaster both were something like 11 or 12 hundred. BigBrad might know for sure.
    I also have a deluxe 870, Browning B-80 and a NICE auto 5 Belgian all in 12 ga for sale or trade as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom