• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    Excepting Keith Urban (an Aussie), I've never been a country music fan,

Keith Urban is about as much a country music singer as Tim McGraw is a smart man.

99% of McGraw's (former) fans support the 2A unequivocally. He's going to lose many of them. I wish the music stations would give him the Dixie Chicks treatment...I change the station every time he comes on.

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    99% of McGraw's (former) fans support the 2A unequivocally. He's going to lose many of them. I wish the music stations would give him the Dixie Chicks treatment...I change the station every time he comes on.

I hate Tim McGraw and Faith Hill. My sister is one of the main DJ's for 99.9 WFRE so I get stuck listening to him all the time though. Unfortunately he's one of the more popular singers, so people keep listening to him no matter what.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    Fvck Tim McGraw and his ugly ass wife

Well now, let's not fabricate reality here...there's plenty enough to demonize without resulting to lies :innocent0

fai9h.jpg

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Well now, let's not fabricate reality here...there's plenty enough to demonize without resulting to lies :innocent0

fai9h.jpg

no lies from me, shes too fvcking skinny, when I see her on tv just before I change the channel I always tell the ole lady to look how orange and leathery she looks and how frail and sickly her skinny ass is. nope, the only thing she does for me is piss me off when I look at her.

and shes and her old man are anti so I am sure they have that ammonia shit smell coming from them like every anti I have ever gotten near. you know, like the shithouse on a jobsite with too many men for the number of shithouses and its not been pumped for two weeks and its august, that's how antis smell. I am sure they reek of it.

hi3cho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 16, 2012
    Edgemere
    I have always been a big Tim McGraw fan, his music along with most of country music isn't what it used to be. His music has went the way of his political views but still has a good some here and there. The wife and I just went to their concert in DC a few weeks ago, I have seen him multiple time but never her, she was actually pretty good in concert surprisingly, I am not usually a girl country fan. I am not going to boycott his music over his opinion if I don't agree with it. I don't look to my entertainers to agree with me on every issue.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    I have always been a big Tim McGraw fan, his music along with most of country music isn't what it used to be. His music has went the way of his political views but still has a good some here and there. The wife and I just went to their concert in DC a few weeks ago, I have seen him multiple time but never her, she was actually pretty good in concert surprisingly, I am not usually a girl country fan. I am not going to boycott his music over his opinion if I don't agree with it. I don't look to my entertainers to agree with me on every issue.

and if they both were doused in gasoline and burning to death I wouldn't piss on them to put the fire out, because their antis, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. spending money that in part goes to try and take away my God given rights seems foolish to me, kinda like being and anti by proxy.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    no lies from me, shes too fvcking skinny, when I see her on tv just before I change the channel I always tell the ole lady to look how orange and leathery she looks and how frail and sickly her skinny ass is. nope, the only thing she does for me is piss me off when I look at her.

and shes and her old man are anti so I am sure they have that ammonia shit smell coming from them like every anti I have ever gotten near. you know, like the shithouse on a jobsite with too many men for the number of shithouses and its not been pumped for two weeks and its august, that's how antis smell. I am sure they reek of it.

I am not laughing at you 44man. I am just digging your descriptions(I have used many a Jiffy-John in my days). :lol2::lol2::lol2:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Attachments

• 1nqoqs.jpg
      1nqoqs.jpg
      27.3 KB · Views: 108

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    I am not laughing at you 44man. I am just digging your descriptions(I have used many a Jiffy-John in my days). :lol2::lol2::lol2:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I spent my youth using an outhouse and my years as a waterman shittin in a bucket and 37 years in construction and all them years smelling that smell and it’s the nearest thing i can compare what antis smell like to me. It turns my stomach to be close to them.

And yeah i have a way with words, lol

Sirex