Burned Trump Billboard... A Hate Crime!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kgain673

I'm sorry for the typos!!
    Dec 18, 2007
    How is burning a political billboard a hate crime unless there was other motivation present? Sounds like MDOP, arson and malicious burning charges to me.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    I'm against the whole concept of thought hate crime but what goes around comes around for the liberals who invented it.

w2kbr

MSI EM, NRA LM, SAF, AAFG
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 13, 2009
    Severn 21144
    Only the BALTIMORE SUN, left wing paper as it is, with a left wing editorial staff, would spent so much "print" defending 2 anti-Trump/Conservative Political Left wing vandals with nothing better to do then damage someone's property. This type of malicious "Hate" crime has got to stop. And the "stopping" starts with the Head of the Democratic Party in Maryland. The sign is an expression of one's First Amendment rights. If it were I, I'd throw the book at the two guilty parties.

hup234

Feb 15, 2017
    These are sad times that we live in. Can't even express your political view without it causing some sort of violent act.

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    The term "hate crime" is absurd.

That said, of course, the Sun doesn't think these misguided yutes should be charged with a hate crime because they're not white men their actions may not fit the legal definition of a "hate crime."

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/editorial/bs-ed-hate-crime-trump-20170419-story.html

What I find interesting is this quote from the article: "The only way to make any sense of this charge is to assume that anyone who is a minority (as both Ms. Shuford and Ms. Perry are) who dislikes President Trump must then automatically hate white people and Christians."

This comment coming from the same people who act as if every person who doesn't/didn't like Barack Obama must automatically hate all black people and are racists.

As a slightly off topic question, you always hear that if someone voted against Obama just because he is black, then that person is racist. Well, if someone were to vote FOR Obama just because he is black, would that not be racist as well?

(Purely rhetorical question because we all know what the "official" answer would be.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom