The Hair shaves his head?? It's up to you!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    "The Hair", otherwise known as Teratos, has agreed to shave his head for MSI however, there is a catch. To do so, MSI must receive at least $1000.00 in donations to the HQL Lawsuit and you have one week to do it.

Highest Individual Donation: $150

Rules for the challenge:

1. This will be a weekly challenge. Each participant goes individually and only one at a time. The donation goal is set and after one week, we reveal the amount received. The date/time stamp in the OP will be the official clock.

2. Participants will be video recorded of their fulfillment of the challenge to be posted publicly, and to MSI's you tube page.

3. You may buy yourself out of the challenge by matching the donation goal reported in the OP of your challenge.

4. Prior to posting the challenge, we will communicate in full to make sure everyone is on board with moving forward.

5. We will create a special Paypal page for each challenge to easily track the funding

6. We will gladly take on new "participants" and add them as we go. Shoot me a PM or email me at bsutton@marylandshallissue.org.

Donate Here

Last edited:

ChrisD

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    Conowingo
    I saw the info on this on FB. As you all can see from my sig line, I carry fishing parties on the bay. I'd like to offer up the following if anyone is interested.
    April 16 opens the trophy rockfish season this year. I have 4/27 open right now, I will offer a trip for MDS members, and if a group of six takes the day, I will make a $100.00 donation from the trip to the cause.
    A trip for 6 would run $85.00 per person plus a gratuity for my deckhand (around 20-25 p/p) a confirmation this week would be necessary to make the donation deadline. You get a day on the bay with fellow members, and for a great cause.
    If this is of interest, let me know.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I saw the info on this on FB. As you all can see from my sig line, I carry fishing parties on the bay. I'd like to offer up the following if anyone is interested. April 16 opens the trophy rockfish season this year. I have 4/27 open right now, I will offer a trip for MDS members, and if a group of six takes the day, I will make a $100.00 donation to the cause. A trip for 6 would run $85.00 per person plus a gratuity for my deckhand (around 20-25 p/p) a confirmation this week would be necessary to make the donation deadline. You get a day on the bay with fellow members, and for a great cause. If this is of interest, let me know.

Great incentive, sir. If I didn't lay chum every time I got on a boat, I'd be there.

Z_Man

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2014
    Harford County
    I saw the info on this on FB. As you all can see from my sig line, I carry fishing parties on the bay. I'd like to offer up the following if anyone is interested.
    April 16 opens the trophy rockfish season this year. I have 4/27 open right now, I will offer a trip for MDS members, and if a group of six takes the day, I will make a $100.00 donation from the trip to the cause.
    A trip for 6 would run $85.00 per person plus a gratuity for my deckhand (around 20-25 p/p) a confirmation this week would be necessary to make the donation deadline. You get a day on the bay with fellow members, and for a great cause.

this sailing would be out of Chesapeake beach?

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Such a sacrifice is worth a $100 contribution. Done.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Oh, boy. The pot is growing quickly. Better start looking at hats.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County

Chris, I'll take you up on the offer for 4/27. I was just thinking about what to do on my birthday. My first thought was to spend the day at the range with some friends but this sounds better. I'll pick up the tab for all 6 passengers. I would like to personally invite Rack&Roll to join us and 2 more members as I would like to have my grandson and a friend go.

For the 2 more members (or 3 if Rack&Roll can't make it) I'll start a thread for who everyone thinks should go assuming they can. Make any sense?

Chris, PM me details please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom