• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rlrhcky71

May 7, 2021
    So I checked the MDSP handgun roster and it clearly shows the PSA AR-V Pistol on their roster, but the FFL I any trying to get it shipped to says it isn't compliant in MD and that I should contact PSA and cancel the order.

Any ideas how to correct the FFL?
    MSPBridgeClient

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-22 at 10-59-26 Maryland State Police Firearm Registration.jpg
      Screenshot 2021-07-22 at 10-59-26 Maryland State Police Firearm Registration.jpg
      75.4 KB · Views: 653

Topher

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 8, 2008
    Fredneck
    Mdsp are now listing some Guns by sku number. It may be the same name but a different sku.

Last edited:

Gcs7th

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2012
    AGC
    Interesting fact PSA will remove the “standard” capacity magazines when shipping to MD. My friend found this out the hard way when they got (2) pistols and no magazines. It’s in their wonderful little disclaimer. Pretty frustrating when many FFLs offer services to make them compliant or you may be exempt as a LEO.

PEEJAY

Dec 2, 2020
    Interesting fact PSA will remove the “standard” capacity magazines when shipping to MD. My friend found this out the hard way when they got (2) pistols and no magazines. It’s in their wonderful little disclaimer. Pretty frustrating when many FFLs offer services to make them compliant or you may be exempt as a LEO.

i just found this out with a g2c. ffl said no mags shipped. agravating. i forgot they wont send them. figured id just get them pinned by ffl. i think psa sold a 10 rd compliant version for cheaper too. im an idiot. now i had to spend an extra 70 for 2 10 rd mags. MD drives me crazy. should have never left Florida!

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    i just found this out with a g2c. ffl said no mags shipped. agravating. i forgot they wont send them. figured id just get them pinned by ffl. i think psa sold a 10 rd compliant version for cheaper too. im an idiot. now i had to spend an extra 70 for 2 10 rd mags. MD drives me crazy. should have never left Florida!

If you don't like the 10rds (assuming the pistol takes standard capacity mags), simply go to VA, WV, or PA to buy the real magazines.

If you're spending the extra money anyway, get the real mags.

You can legally possess more than 10rds in MD, just can't buy, receive them.

tjiann

MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2022
    AACo
    I make sure I contact/use an FFL that will receive the mags and make them compliant for me for a fee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom