• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    a little off

Obviously, that is not always true, this event shows it. Most cops have better things to do. I, and I'm sure plenty of others, have given out numerous warning for various infractions to various individuals.

I would like to leave you with this thought. We as cops have only one problem, and that is we have to recruit from the human race. Think about that for awhile.

subhuman race. I see how they lower the requirements. :)

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Why would someone just throw their career (and maybe pension) away for something that would have resulted in at most a fine and a reprimand. :crazy:

Yeah, that's what I was thinking when I read 24 years. That takes a special kind of hubris.

K31

MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Everyone knows cops can talk on a phone will driving, they can also type on a laptop while driving. How did that trooper not know that the laws are only for the little people.

She was Brade Lunnah

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking when I read 24 years. That takes a special kind of hubris.

I'm glad she's gone. If that is the mentality and attitude she exudes, she should have no power or authority over anyone else and her being gone will help the perception of officers vs the opposite. It's just a show of a bad apple. Get rid of that bad 1% and let the other 99% do their job. This is the type of officer who makes a good officer get attitude from that ignorant person on the street, then its just a cycle of attitude from citizen to officer and officer back to citizen where each have the opportunity to escalate things.

I'm all for more Mike Lewis and less Alita Gaskill if the story about her and her actions are true.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    After the trooper pulled over the driver, the driver exited her vehicle and began walking toward the trooper, according to the statement. The driver refused to comply with the trooper’s order to return to her vehicle, saying she was an officer with the Prince George’s County Police Department, state police said.

I guess she got out so she could teach him something.

Why would any cop exit their car when stopped? Isn’t that about the worst thing you can do as far as putting the patrol officer on edge?

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co

Why would any cop exit their car when stopped? Isn’t that about the worst thing you can do as far as putting the patrol officer on edge?

Well it's a good way to find yourself at gunpoint.

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011

You'd probably be surprised how many people actually still do it on traffic stops.

K31

MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    I'm glad she's gone. If that is the mentality and attitude she exudes, she should have no power or authority over anyone else and her being gone will help the perception of officers vs the opposite. It's just a show of a bad apple. Get rid of that bad 1% and let the other 99% do their job. This is the type of officer who makes a good officer get attitude from that ignorant person on the street, then its just a cycle of attitude from citizen to officer and officer back to citizen where each have the opportunity to escalate things.

I'm all for more Mike Lewis and less Alita Gaskill if the story about her and her actions are true.

In the end, nothing will happen to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom