• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    FYI ... Polymer80.com is having a 20% off sale on ar lowers and pistol frames. Ends 1/1/19

Pensfaninmd

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 28, 2010
    Harford County
    I bought a few and I am pleased with them. Compared them to my expensive name branded ones and can’t see the difference. I’m sure there is a difference somewhere, but for what you get for the price it was a good deal....

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Damn. Bummed I saw this so late. I'd really like one of their ACSS prism optics.
    Not sure if this would work for you ...

https://gun.deals/product/primary-a...762x39300blk-black-or-fde-24649-after-15-site

Not quite as good as the clearance which had refurbished and blem 3x ACSS prisms going for about $170 if memory serves correct (with 1 year warranties, as DA noted).

Also keep in mind that Primary Arms has a store on eBay. Thus when eBay has 15% off promotions (like this past Thursday night), might be worthwhile to see what's available from PA there.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    Not sure if this would work for you ...

https://gun.deals/product/primary-a...762x39300blk-black-or-fde-24649-after-15-site

Not quite as good as the clearance which had refurbished and blem 3x ACSS prisms going for about $170 if memory serves correct (with 1 year warranties, as DA noted).

Also keep in mind that Primary Arms has a store on eBay. Thus when eBay has 15% off promotions (like this past Thursday night), might be worthwhile to see what's available from PA there.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thanks man!

I'm looking for the 5.56 reticle, but it looks like those are on sale too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom