• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GunnyHwy

Oct 18, 2007
    Howard County
    FYI - I have been to this shop a few times to poke around and ended up putting a couple rifles on consignment. (My Yugo AK is still there for anyone interested) Every time that I have been there I have been subject to friendly, informative and respectful service. I was very impressed while watching a new female shooter come in and ask a lot of questions. They took their time and answered all of her newbe questions. I ended up "pulling the trigger" on a quality used item today and can't wait to bring her home :).

2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    FYI - I have been to this shop a few times to poke around and ended up putting a couple rifles on consignment. (My Yugo AK is still there for anyone interested) Every time that I have been there I have been subject to friendly, informative and respectful service. I was very impressed while watching a new female shooter come in and ask a lot of questions. They took their time and answered all of her newbe questions. I ended up "pulling the trigger" on a quality used item today and can't wait to bring her home :).

Thank you sir! We appreciate the kind words and your business. We look forward to helping you in the future with all of your firearms needs.
    Thanks again!
    2 A Sales
    P.S. - That Yugo is pretty schweeeeet!!!

JWLaRue

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Nov 23, 2009
    Annapolis, MD
    Gunny,

....that might have me there duriung that same time? I was the one who picked up the LaserMax. We also played with that pair of Garands. :)

I definitely enjoy every visit to 2A. Mark & Joe are definitely good people!

-Jeff

p.s. ...and good to meetcha!

GunnyHwy

Oct 18, 2007
    Howard County
    Gunny,

....that might have me there duriung that same time? I was the one who picked up the LaserMax. We also played with that pair of Garands. :)

I definitely enjoy every visit to 2A. Mark & Joe are definitely good people!

-Jeff

p.s. ...and good to meetcha!

That's right! Good to meet you. That was a neat lasermax:thumbsup: and I always enjoy pulling Garands apart. Mark and Joe are great to deal with. I am just glad that they are so close to me.

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    What are your hours for the new week of the year? Ill be over to check out his service for myself!

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    2A handled a auctionarms transfer for me. Picked up the new Uberti yesterday.
    Thanks for the assistance.

They have some nice toys! I'll be back when the wallet's thicker.

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    Route 1 in Jessup, just north of Route 32. (In the same shopping center as the Taco Bell we go to from work, but around the back.)

herr.baer

Maryland Escapee
    Dec 27, 2007
    Tennessee
    Stopped by there today. Nice place they have and very helpful. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Put my Ruger Blackhawk Bisley .45 Long Colt on consignment there today.

Johnthetoolguy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2009
    Pasadena
    I told my buddy about 2A but I have not been there yet. He stopped by earlier this week and was looking around. He said 'those guys are cool', and that's a compliment. He very seldom compliments anybody, so that's says something.

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    my pop is doing his lower xfer there. i totally forgot about the safety card thing so they let him sit down at their computer and watch it. i like those guys.

janoss

Oct 1, 2009
    Just filled out the paperwork for my Glock 27 at 2A. Great shop.

Glock-27.jpg

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    Route 1 in Jessup, just north of Route 32. (In the same shopping center as the Taco Bell we go to from work, but around the back.)

Yeah, take note of the "around the back" phrase. You have to drive behind the normal stores that face Route 1 & there are more stores hiding back there including 2A.

I stopped in today for the first time to see if they carried a particular 9mm round that I wanted. They didn't carry it, but I met Mark and he was very nice & spent a lot of time with me even though it was clear I wasn't buying anything other than the ammo. Well worth a stop in this store if you're in the Jessup area.

Of course he did introduce me to a S&W M&P15-22 that caught my eye. No way I can talk the wife into letting me get another gun at the moment, since I just bought a Kahr CW9. But maybe down the road...

See, his mistake was in not offering me the coffee. So I escaped with my wallet intact...

Maverick0313

Retired and loving it
    Jul 16, 2009
    Bridgeville, DE
    Yeah, take note of the "around the back" phrase. You have to drive behind the normal stores that face Route 1 & there are more stores hiding back there including 2A.

I stopped in today for the first time to see if they carried a particular 9mm round that I wanted. They didn't carry it, but I met Mark and he was very nice & spent a lot of time with me even though it was clear I wasn't buying anything other than the ammo. Well worth a stop in this store if you're in the Jessup area.

Of course he did introduce me to a S&W M&P15-22 that caught my eye. No way I can talk the wife into letting me get another gun at the moment, since I just bought a Kahr CW9. But maybe down the road...

See, his mistake was in not offering me the coffee. So I escaped with my wallet intact...

Yeah...but they got this invisible ray that gets under your skin....trust me, you'll be back in there getting something.......:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom