• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Looking like a rainy weekend. I'm going to try to hit the show on Saturday. I don't want to mess around in the yard.

bilbravo

Apr 30, 2013
    Baltimore (District 46)
    I feel like I am always able to find some good deals at this show. I find JHP ammo for about 20% under what you'd pay online (and no shipping to boot!). I also bought a 10/22 takedown there for $300 cash, which beats almost any price I see online.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    If anyone sees a tunable compensator for a AR (1/2x28 is standard), let me know

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Seen in rounds: $350 used Norinco SKS w/o bayonet...Blue Ridge Arsenal

Used Gen 1 Keltec Sub2000 in 9mm...asking $500 (too high for Gen 1 but rare to find 9s on table.

KH195

Ultimate Member
    Jan 10, 2013
    Virginia
    See any cool old C&R pistols? Looking for a Savage 1907 (really, any of their three iterations).

Saw a couple 1907s (think I remember seeing two or three but couldn't tell you which tables) but wasn't looking closely at them so didn't catch specific details unfortunately. Decent selection of C&Rs there as usual, Scotty's table (pre98.com) seemed to have even more pistols than normal (and he usually has a lot), his prices are very high but if you are into WWII pistols it's always fun just to drool over some of them. Decent amount of Lugers, Nambus, CZs, 1911s, etc. mixed in throughout the show. Didn't see any fantastic deals though, only thing that had my attention for a bit was a real nice early Type 94 Nambu with matched mag but price was just a little more than I wanted to spend.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Look for the vendor with the metal bins--staffed by a lady today--on the same row as MSI, only a little farther up towards the front door. I know she had 30s, and I believe I saw new stock 20s there, but don't remember a price.

Otherwise, most of all the 20s I saw elsewhere were well-worn 20 round vintage mags at $25 a pop.

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    Any good prices on reloading supplies? 9mm and .45 bullets, primers, and powder?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom