• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

StanleyJobson

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 28, 2021
    I've overheard talk from legislators in Washington yesterday that they are attempting to work on bills in a way so that if you aren't vaccinated or you are vocal against Covid-19 mandates you could potentially be flagged on a no-fly list. They know that once you are on a no-fly list you can no longer purchase firearms. I'm fully vaccinated so I don't really care, I'm just wondering what happens to all of those folks who aren't. Is it legal for them to put you on a no-fly list for refusing a medical treatment? Does HIPPA goes out the window during a pandemic?

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I don't care what they come up with , God told me i could carry and own guns . I take his advice on all topics , i never take advice from A-Whole liberals . I also am not scared because i fear no evil .

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I've overheard talk from legislators in Washington yesterday that they are attempting to work on bills in a way so that if you aren't vaccinated or you are vocal against Covid-19 mandates you could potentially be flagged on a no-fly list. They know that once you are on a no-fly list you can no longer purchase firearms. I'm fully vaccinated so I don't really care, I'm just wondering what happens to all of those folks who aren't. Is it legal for them to put you on a no-fly list for refusing a medical treatment? Does HIPPA goes out the window during a pandemic?

There is a difference between THE no fly list and a no fly list. Airlines are thinking of making an airline no fly list for unruly and non vaccinated people.
    The airlines don't carry that weight.

This has nothing to do with THE no fly list that has to do with terrorists which is ran by gov agencies.

StanleyJobson

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 28, 2021
    Well today I just lost my job due to being unvaccinated. Cheers folks please pour some out for me. :sad20:

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD

Well today I just lost my job due to being unvaccinated. Cheers folks please pour some out for me. :sad20:

In your first post you said "I'm fully vaccinated so I don't really care,". I'm confused.

StanleyJobson

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 28, 2021
    Well honestly I didn't really want people to know my vaccination status.
    It's a bit taboo to share my medical history on a web forum so I was just going with the flow of what's popular these days.
    Do you have to be vaccinated to be on this forum too?
    I'm afraid I don't have a vaccine passport to show you.

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    Well honestly I didn't really want people to know my vaccination status.

I can understand that.
    When you posted on the 5th you were posing the question. When you posted later you let us know your job was lost due to no vaccine. Then explanation was that you didn't want to put your status out there. That sounds kind of legit to me.

I know there are a lot of posts on here which I had written up and then deleted cuz I didn't necessarily want to put that information on a public forum. I can understand why you would say you were vaccinated when you weren't. F them

Edit.....from the first post to the one where the job was lost my first thought was that you .ight have used a fake vaccine card but not been able or wanted to turn it in to "prove" status so you just took the "L".

Did you have a fake card?
    Would it have been possible to just say you were vaccinated where you work? Some places are just asking some are asking for proof that I know of.

USArmyJoe

Pretty good shot
    Oct 5, 2021
    AA County
    I smell a lying dog-faced pony soldier

If all of the current administration's blunders have a silver lining, it is that this phrase exists in the world. It absolutely boggles my mind that someone said that with their actual mouth, and then that that person is now President of the United States. What the hell lmao

StanleyJobson

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 28, 2021
    Fun fact: You still don't have to tell anyone if you get the vaccine. It can be your little secret!

Not really. They plan to put all your information on the blockchain.
    You won't be able to keep secrets much longer. They will know everything about you via your social credit score.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom