• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Neot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2009
    South County
    They aren't good....They're GREAT!
    Another good one is Jakes Steaks in Edgewater (where's Dave91?...he might'a been there!).

That place has been closed a while and for good reason...the food was expensive and awful. The meat was full of gristle. Good service and nice people but I'm not paying 25 dollars for 2 cheesesteaks and an order of fries. I grew up outside of Philly, so I know a good steak and this place was not good and I gave them several tries. The only place I can say I think is decent since I moved here 7 years ago is Capriotti's over on Kent Island (soon to be in Annapolis). The rest are meh at best.

chslax10

Feb 27, 2013
    Jeno's in severna park is really good. haven't found a local place that has the good philly rolls though.

guthook

Grrr.
    Apr 7, 2008
    St. Mary's
    If anyone is a Moose Lodge member in the St. Mary's area, the Mechanicsville Lodge #495's cheesesteak is utterly unbelievable. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

CZ TAIJI

Sep 10, 2014
    brooklyn, md.
    I USED TO MAKE THE best cheese steaks for my lunch when i worked at Donna's at the BMA and Phillips too. i used beef tenderloin tips and cut them thin, slow sauteed onions in clarified butter, red peppers, fresh garlic or pwd , cracked blk pepper, secret teriyaki sauce.

the bread you chose could be low grade or high grade & you wouldn't care. my fave was sun dried tomato rolls. hmm yall have made me recall the good old days. i also made the sukiyaki version of the above. carrots, broccoli, mush rooms, peppers, onions, cabbage occasionally.

Hollywood Ball

Mountaineer
    Aug 26, 2013
    NC WV
    If you find yourself in Fed Hill, Fat Larry's is really good. He's also a big Hogan supporter and acting as a campaign HQ down here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

foodpoison

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    the Dena
    Come on guys....expand your horizons!!!:D

They have great breakfast, shrimp salad, footlong hotdogs, italian cold cut, & steamed shrimp:p

ok got cheese steak,it was good. first time I ever got something other than crab cake. been going since before they moved to there current location

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom