• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fonzy

Jun 9, 2018
    Spoke to a human from M+M today!! He was very nice, and helpful. They want me to mail the rifle to them, and they’ll take care of all the issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrhzn

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 17, 2017
    Spoke to a human from M+M today!! He was very nice, and helpful. They want me to mail the rifle to them, and they’ll take care of all the issues.

That is great news! please let us know how this experience goes for you.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County

I might have to call them as well. Thanks for the update.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Fonzy

Jun 9, 2018
    Well, got my rifle back from M+M today. Hopefully I’ll get a chance to test it out this weekend. Unfortunately, they did NOT fix the QD mount parts of the rail. They were supposed to. I’m more worried about the FTF, FTE issues, but would have been nice to have it all repaired. I’ll be sure to check back in after I put some rounds through it.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Well, got my rifle back from M+M today. Hopefully I’ll get a chance to test it out this weekend. Unfortunately, they did NOT fix the QD mount parts of the rail. They were supposed to. I’m more worried about the FTF, FTE issues, but would have been nice to have it all repaired. I’ll be sure to check back in after I put some rounds through it.

Didn't they say they had a fix for the QD mount? I thought someone contacted them about it and they said they were making a fix for the issue.

Maybe I'm wrong.

Fonzy

Jun 9, 2018
    Didn't they say they had a fix for the QD mount? I thought someone contacted them about it and they said they were making a fix for the issue.

Maybe I'm wrong.

I remember someone saying they had a fix you could do yourself, by just shaving down the mount. I still have no clue what’s going on over there. They gave me no info on what was repaired. No email, VM, phone call, or receipt explaining anything. Just sent back the gun. Weird.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I remember someone saying they had a fix you could do yourself, by just shaving down the mount. I still have no clue what’s going on over there. They gave me no info on what was repaired. No email, VM, phone call, or receipt explaining anything. Just sent back the gun. Weird.

I'm sorry you guys who bought their firearms are having such an issue with them as a company. As we all can agree, this is unacceptable.

Where are they located? Maybe a road trip is in order.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County

That was me who identified the QD mount issue and contacted them. Actually mine went back the other week but I haven't heard from them since they sent the shipping label. I'll touch base with the sales rep to see they address my concerns, QD mounts included.
    I'm sorry you guys who bought their firearms are having such an issue with them as a company. As we all can agree, this is unacceptable.

Where are they located? Maybe a road trip is in order.
    Colorado. Maybe we can ask CrazySanMan. (Although, based on his pics, it would be fun to visit)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

glass71

Apr 28, 2019
    M10X QD mounts and slam fire

I was hoping to have one of you guys get in contact with me. I know i have seen several of you have problems. I recently purchased an new m10x from classic. Day one broken folding stock they sent parts. Day 12 QD mounts will not accept magpul sling mounts told me to use a screw driver to knock out some of the interior paint this did not work. That point QD mount is important because I have seen here where one of you experience this problem early last year and I believe that they have still sold the guns with his problem knowingly. My purchase date was Feb 12. First range day 14 days out and the gun would slam fire on charging using American eagle. It also fired full auto several times up to 4 rounds again only using American eagle. I thought this could be a bad batch ammo as the wolf did not have the same issue. One week later I confirmed with another Batch of american eagle that the gun would fire at charging and full auto with American eagle. I contacted them and requested warranty crickets for 7 days. I contacted the office manager who called me the next day and got the gun shipped back the next day. Since then and this was 6 weeks ago i have gotten nothing but the run around. They even went so far 3 weeks ago to send a shipping notification with tracking back to me only to not have the gun ship 7 days later i called and it had been pulled by the owner for upgrades. I was promised a new gun 7 days ago and again crickets no shipping no nothing. So i have contacted the office manager again and at this point i am very certain if i get a gun that so much as looks funny i am going to take them to small claims court. So if you feel you want to help contact me at glass71@gmail.com Or look me up as the page Virginiamilitia on facebook thats me. All i wanted was a gun that works but i do not believe that M+M is honest. I have never sued anyone before but i will be damned if i am paying 1200 for a gun that not only doesnt work but is exceptionally dangerous.

Fonzy

Jun 9, 2018
    I was hoping to have one of you guys get in contact with me. I know i have seen several of you have problems. I recently purchased an new m10x from classic. Day one broken folding stock they sent parts. Day 12 QD mounts will not accept magpul sling mounts told me to use a screw driver to knock out some of the interior paint this did not work. That point QD mount is important because I have seen here where one of you experience this problem early last year and I believe that they have still sold the guns with his problem knowingly. My purchase date was Feb 12. First range day 14 days out and the gun would slam fire on charging using American eagle. It also fired full auto several times up to 4 rounds again only using American eagle. I thought this could be a bad batch ammo as the wolf did not have the same issue. One week later I confirmed with another Batch of american eagle that the gun would fire at charging and full auto with American eagle. I contacted them and requested warranty crickets for 7 days. I contacted the office manager who called me the next day and got the gun shipped back the next day. Since then and this was 6 weeks ago i have gotten nothing but the run around. They even went so far 3 weeks ago to send a shipping notification with tracking back to me only to not have the gun ship 7 days later i called and it had been pulled by the owner for upgrades. I was promised a new gun 7 days ago and again crickets no shipping no nothing. So i have contacted the office manager again and at this point i am very certain if i get a gun that so much as looks funny i am going to take them to small claims court. So if you feel you want to help contact me at glass71@gmail.com Or look me up as the page Virginiamilitia on facebook thats me. All i wanted was a gun that works but i do not believe that M+M is honest. I have never sued anyone before but i will be damned if i am paying 1200 for a gun that not only doesnt work but is exceptionally dangerous.

Wow!!! I wish I could say I was surprised! I have not shot one round since they sent it back to me after they “repaired” it. QD mounts STILL do not work correctly. When they sent it back, there was absolutely no explanation on what they did to repair it.
    It took me quite a while to finally speak to someone over there, and they seemed very nice and helpful. But man, they’ve got serious issues on QC and customer service!!!
    I’ll try to shoot it soon, and see how it performs. If I’m still having issues, I’ll be sure to join you!
    Thanks for the update!

Straightbolt

unindicted co-conspirator
    Apr 4, 2015
    The 'Burbs

I'm surprised they are still in business honestly. The M10X is the biggest POS I ever bought. :mad54::mad54:

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV

Should have bought a AK if you are a VA resident.

Fonzy

Jun 9, 2018
    Should have bought a AK if you are a VA resident.

Not a VA resident, so had to find something close. I’ve since acquired an AK74 in 5.45 which is just fine in our state, but not an AK47. Stupid laws.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Whatevs

Being abrasive isn't the way to expect the community to accept you.

The guy I quoted left info that made a reasonable person have the ability to assume that he was not a MD resident. As such, unless he starts otherwise, he has the ability to buy and possess a AK, due to being a VA resident.

Fonzy

Jun 9, 2018
    Being abrasive isn't the way to expect the community to accept you.

The guy I quoted left info that made a reasonable person have the ability to assume that he was not a MD resident. As such, unless he starts otherwise, he has the ability to buy and possess a AK, due to being a VA resident.

My first response to you was a mistake, and friendly. Your response to that, IMO, was rude. You could have takin my first response as a mistake, and we could have possibly had a decent back and forth. But you chose a different path.

Ryan 5275

Aug 23, 2017
    Sykesville
    I've had my m10x for over a year now. I've put roughly 500 rounds through it couple misfires due to old ammo. I like shooting mine a lot sorry to hear this.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    My first response to you was a mistake, and friendly. Your response to that, IMO, was rude. You could have takin my first response as a mistake, and we could have possibly had a decent back and forth. But you chose a different path.

See it from the other side of the screen and ask yourself if you'd like somebody to act like that towards you. I chose the ground I did, because I know the lay of the land and have for almost 7 years.

You brought my response on yourself. You could have said "my mistake, I didn't realize that" and we'd still be best of buddies. But it is up to you as to how you move across the land of MDS. Choose wisely how you do so. We can be friendly or we can be not so friendly. Again, that is up to you and how you conduct yourself.

You may wind up having to ask somebody for help that you royally pissed off a while ago. Tread lightly, my man. It would be wise to remember that.

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    I must be old school, but "whatevs" isn't exactly the same as "it's cool, my bad". Oh, and my text to tone/ facial reader is on the fritz.

Q

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom