• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Meditator

Dec 9, 2007
    Bethesda MD
    Just a heads up, I was at Spar Firearms in Mechanicsburg PA, and saw that they had Tavor factory Demo at really good price. Here's what left (before I left earlier today): four- LH 16" $850 each and $999 for the following: two - 17" 9mm, maybe five or six of the 16" in black, and one 18" FDE ( MD compliant)

The last 18RS FDE ( MD compliant) has more finish wear- for some who likes the battlefield pick up look ...

I picked up a 18" RH black (MD compliant) which has no wear at all. Factory paperwork did mention that the Firing pin / springs were replaced and everything else checked out OK. This is my 3rd Tavor, overall I am pretty happy with the purchase.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    You got the B18RS and not the B18, right? Because the non-RS version isn't MD legal - it doesn't make OAL. It's about 1.5" short. Nice price, though.

Meditator

Dec 9, 2007
    Bethesda MD
    Yep, B18RS with 18" barrel and permanently soldered muzzle brake. My 2nd Tavor is FDE with same configuration.

I was told that they HAD 300 Black out as well, and a few MD residents did pick up 18RS model.

Hopefully, someone can pick up the two Tavor 9mm with 17" barrel and have it shipped to a Gunsmith for MD blessing (attach appropriate muzzle device for MD compliant). Bollinger Gunsmith said they can do it for 18" Tavor, not sure about 17".

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom