• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OverTheTop

Mar 1, 2017
    Baltimore City
    I recently became the owner of a No 5 Mk 1 which is in beautiful condition with all matching parts. The only issue is that one of the previous owners decided to ditch the original stock hardware for a monte carlo style stock set.

I was wondering if anyone new where I could source an original/repro stock? So far I've only found rear stock pieces on Numrich.

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    I recently became the owner of a No 5 Mk 1 which is in beautiful condition with all matching parts. The only issue is that one of the previous owners decided to ditch the original stock hardware for a monte carlo style stock set.

I was wondering if anyone new where I could source an original/repro stock? So far I've only found rear stock pieces on Numrich.

wish you luck I'm still looking for #1 MK iii. Currently I'm telling my self I like the Monte Carlo stock and it's not working. should I find one in my searching I'll let Ya know

OverTheTop

Mar 1, 2017
    Baltimore City
    wish you luck I'm still looking for #1 MK iii. Currently I'm telling my self I like the Monte Carlo stock and it's not working. should I find one in my searching I'll let Ya know

I have a friend how is doing the same thing with a No 1 Mk 3, I think he found a site which had spare ishapore stock sets. I'll ask if he remembers the site.

I'd go there myself, but I don't think they sold No 5 hardware.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom