• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Spike's Tactical 12" BAR Upper

We had a local guy chicken shit out of picking up his 12" BAR upper we held back for him for a few weeks. We don't want it to go live on the website and send out dozens if not hundreds of emails out to guys on the notification list for only 1 upper. The last batch of these sold out within 30 minutes or so. The future batches will be a little more expensive as the price increases from Spikes' will be in effect on our incoming orders of uppers except for our 5035-MOE/5035-MLS uppers which are backordered for going on 3 months now (we have 2 batches of them supposed to come in "soon".

The first guy that posts on here that says "I'll take it", can send us his phone number, physical address, and email address and we'll contact him and let him snag it.

Price would be $669.95-5% MD Shooters Discount with free shipping for a shipped price of $636.45. You can add other items onto the order as well at that time, but we'll have to add the upper and order in the backend to keep our numbers straight and email notifications from going out.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    I'll take it.

Got your info. I'll email you here shortly. Thanks again for the order :thumbsup:

XSTU5035MOE is the version I'm looking for whenever it's available. I'll buy it as soon as it comes in.

We've been waiting on more since February. Whenever these come in there should be 2-3 months worth of uppers incoming. If you're signed up for email notifications and newsletters then you should get first notification.

Yet again, Joseph thinks of us first. That's a sweet upper, I'm gonna need to get 1 one day :innocent0:

Yeah.....:lol2:

Elliotte

Ultimate Member
    Aug 11, 2011
    Loudoun County VA
    It's very nice. I got one of those in the last shipment, finally got to fire it this weekend, couldn't be happier. One nice surprise, I don't know if it was JoeBob or Spikes, but it had 3 rail covers on the rail which I didn't realized was in there.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    It's very nice. I got one of those in the last shipment, finally got to fire it this weekend, couldn't be happier. One nice surprise, I don't know if it was JoeBob or Spikes, but it had 3 rail covers on the rail which I didn't realized was in there.

These come with 3 rail covers from Spike's which is nice.

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    dude, that's awesome that you gave us first shot at it and it sold in 6 hours. Yet another reason I'm going to use your site when I start buying gun stuff again :)

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Strange. Mine didn't have them.

Seriously? They normally are attached to the quad rail, or inside the bag. We ship them out in a hurry and don't always get to inspect everything really well since most ship same day. Sorry about that. I think all of them should still have them as far as I know. They dropped including T2 buffers in with the uppers a few months back, but that was it as far as the "extras" AFAIK.

If you want/need some, I'd call up and speak to Miles at Spike's or email at Miles@spikestactical.com. You can tell him you purchased it from us and you should be GTG. He does most of our customer service issues.

Elliotte

Ultimate Member
    Aug 11, 2011
    Loudoun County VA
    Seriously? They normally are attached to the quad rail, or inside the bag. We ship them out in a hurry and don't always get to inspect everything really well since most ship same day. Sorry about that. I think all of them should still have them as far as I know. They dropped including T2 buffers in with the uppers a few months back, but that was it as far as the "extras" AFAIK.

If you want/need some, I'd call up and speak to Miles at Spike's or email at Miles@spikestactical.com. You can tell him you purchased it from us and you should be GTG. He does most of our customer service issues.

Mine were already on the upper inside the sealed bag. Very minimalist, just enough to cover the edges of the rail rungs (or whatever they're called).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom