• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    WTH . Two high speed chases resulting in major crashes. One this afternoon involved a Trooper and just a bit ago a major crash on the Harford side of the RT 40 bridge from the chase . Looks like 1 was killed in that one

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    WTH . Two high speed chases resulting in major crashes. One this afternoon involved a Trooper and just a bit ago a major crash on the Harford side of the RT 40 bridge from the chase . Looks like 1 was killed in that one

I bet neither were local folks either.

Aren't the drug runners using Rt40 instead of I95 for obvious reasons.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    I bet neither were local folks either.

Aren't the drug runners using Rt40 instead of I95 for obvious reasons.

They try but not normal for high speed chases. The one that just happened they are saying now 3 dead , I hope it's the suspects not some innocent people.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Fox Hollow Coffee was hit by a arsonist this morning. Their coffee isn't my cup of tea but seemed like it was a popular place and for some @sshole (probably from a sh!thole :) ) to take these people's livelihood really pisses me off

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    It seems every court case I've read over the last two weeks has been a plea deal with probation, time served, or decreased sentence. Not just small time things either. I know it happens all the time but, just seems more lately. Annoys me.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    It seems every court case I've read over the last two weeks has been a plea deal with probation, time served, or decreased sentence. Not just small time things either. I know it happens all the time but, just seems more lately. Annoys me.

Welcome to city politics.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    A murder on 213 over the weekend. Not much detail yet but 60 year old female found with tramau to her upper body. Too close to home,they better get the scum fast

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    A murder on 213 over the weekend. Not much detail yet but 60 year old female found with tramau to her upper body. Too close to home,they better get the scum fast
    This one turned out to be complete insanity! One of the best written Whig articles I've seen in many years. The writer paints a full picture (pretty much) of the events just before and just after the murder.

Sad, but, sadly not surprising given Cecil's "catch and release" program for criminals, particularly those with drug addiction(s).

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    No article yet but this is beyond ridiculous

A man is sentenced to 6 years for a double fatal shooting.

How the hell do you get 6 years for killing 2 people.

earlybirdnj

Aug 1, 2013
    On Williams?

They sit right there at Pelham, easy pickins unfortunately.
    I for one am happy to see speeders snagged on Williams.
    The new park and playground are extremely popular with tons of kids and dog lovers using it every day.
    The number of serious accidents and fatalities on Williams over the last several years has been huge.
    The speed limit is 30 by the park and 35 on the rest of Williams.
    Please slow down-the residents on Williams and patrons of brantwood park will thank you.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    I for one am happy to see speeders snagged on Williams.
    The new park and playground are extremely popular with tons of kids and dog lovers using it every day.
    The number of serious accidents and fatalities on Williams over the last several years has been huge.
    The speed limit is 30 by the park and 35 on the rest of Williams.
    Please slow down-the residents on Williams and patrons of brantwood park will thank you.

It might be getting worse yet. Elkton is trying to put a housing development on 213 on both sides of Frenchtown along with a 650 acre industrial park . People will be taking Williams as a shortcut to avoid it.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    It might be getting worse yet. Elkton is trying to put a housing development on 213 on both sides of Frenchtown along with a 650 acre industrial park . People will be taking Williams as a shortcut to avoid it.
    And... they have been flying up and down Hutton RD for over 25 years now.

The millions they just put in to the intersection of Frenchtown and 213 was all but a complete waste, unless we are to believe the tiny park and ride will be of use to anyone sitting right there.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Anywho....

Guy murders two people, already convicted of a murder in Delaware and is caught in the meantime with 3K individual baggies of heroin.

=6 years.

Now then,..... try to build a deck on your house without a permit and they'll break it off in you.

This County plays a game where if they CAN get money out of you they make life miserable. If they cannot, you're pretty much free to do as you please. Heroin dealer, no problem, live in the woods behind Royal Farms, no problem.

Operate a motor vehicle with no front tag and ~20% tint.......... who the fvck do you think you are!:whip:

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    And... they have been flying up and down Hutton RD for over 25 years now.

The millions they just put in to the intersection of Frenchtown and 213 was all but a complete waste, unless we are to believe the tiny park and ride will be of use to anyone sitting right there.

What they are proposing will require 213 to be a 4 lane highway just like 40. People south of Frenchtown will add to the misery at Brantwood

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    What they are proposing will require 213 to be a 4 lane highway just like 40. People south of Frenchtown will add to the misery at Brantwood
    I believe that will just move the bottleneck further down, unless they are going to run 4 lanes all the way past Brantwood.....to the bridge. 213 is a clusterdick as is on Friday afternoons during the season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom