• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Linberta

Aug 18, 2012
    We put the firing pin not beause it will break it. We put it just to give one more free. Our shotguns has excellent quality firing pins. Again your Huglu had problems but we are not the ones will pay the bill. We are responsible from our Linberta shotguns.
    About the wood, we never put utility wood like you mentioned. Even in this price range our woods are very very good quality. Linberta also has a high quality qood over unders are coming soon. If you want better degree wood yes we have that semi auto and the wood price alone is double the regular price of the gun.
    If you Linberta needs repair we have 2 locations and in house gunsmith and tons of parts. Turn around time is pretty quick , right now it is 2 days but give us 5 business days just in case ,it varies acourding to problem, how severe it is.
    All parts are available minimum 10 years.

Linberta

Aug 18, 2012
    firing pins

Personally, I would rather not have an extra firing pin in the box and not be lured with a better than average warranty. A spare firing pin in the box tells me there is a problem with that part. I never bought a gun that comes with a spare firing pin, though I wish my Huglu had a half dozen of them. I have guns that are over 100 years old that are still on the same firing pin. A meaty warranty seems good, but I would rather never have to use the warranty.

As to the wood, that's pretty common. What you see in advertisements is never what you get. Wood comes in all grades and prices. Some of the best wood in the world comes from Turkey. Some shotgun blanks costs as much or more than a dozen whole Linbertas. I would assume that most of the better wood is reserved for SXS and O/U guns made in Turkey, as it is elsewhere. Autos and pumps in this price range are utility guns with utility wood.

If one were to buy a Linberta and it needs a repair, where do you send it? Is there a service center in the USA? What's the turn around time? What parts are available?

We put the firing pin not beause it will break it. We put it just to give one more free. Our shotguns has excellent quality firing pins. Again your Huglu had problems but we are not the ones will pay the bill. We are responsible from our Linberta shotguns.
    About the wood, we never put utility wood like you mentioned. Even in this price range our woods are very very good quality. Linberta also has a high quality qood over unders are coming soon. If you want better degree wood yes we have that semi auto and the wood price alone is double the regular price of the gun.
    If you Linberta needs repair we have 2 locations and in house gunsmith and tons of parts. Turn around time is pretty quick , right now it is 2 days but give us 5 business days just in case ,it varies acourding to problem, how severe it is.
    All parts are available minimum 10 years.

Neonbee

Aug 18, 2012
    So I spent some considerable time today with the 01L and took a chance to see how well it cycled. I gathered up all my onesy twosey and opened ammo and tossed it all in a box. It was a mixture of birdshot, buck shot, slugs, and unique fills with shells in the 2-3/4 and 3"' plus a handful of 2.5" that was sitting around. Some of this stuff was pretty new, others old. Needless to say I had amassed a box of about 120 rounds. Loaded them up in the configuration that I grabbed them and fired, so totally random. Not one hiccup, not one problem, the system cycled perfectly. So we know it can handle just about anything. I had that barrel blazing hot and afterwards I shot a box of 7.5 target and again no problems.

Taking a second look at the wood, it is of good quality, I just expected more of what I saw on the website - that burl look. Yea I know, pictures dont represent what you will get.

I still wish the loading gate let you load independently from depressing the bolt release button. Oh as a side note when cleaning this model you need to gently pry out the bolt charging handle with a soft tool carefully to get the bolt out. Looking at everything I do not see any more wear of the components compared to the other day. I like that we can get parts and it seems like a fast turn around if it has to go in for warranty purposes.

I did determine today that if you don't push down directly on the bolt release button, but you press just half of it (the end toward the butt) that is releases much easier - kinda like pressing it like a lever.

So I will revamp my outlook and say yea I am liking it. I'll take Turkey made over China made any day especially at this price. Just my 2 cents guys and being honest. some days are better than others.

Linberta

Aug 18, 2012
    All imported shotguns has to come with maximum 5+1 configuration . Cannot exceed that. So if you like to mmake modifications on the gun such as extension tube that needs to be done by a US manufacturer who holds FFL type 07 and accordingly to 9.22 compliance rules. This is a law. That person who re-manufactures this gun(that modifications are considered as manufacturing and excise tax should be paid for that) has to use some certain amount of US made parts too.

Redcobra

Senior Shooter
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 10, 2010
    Near the Chesapeake Bay
    Mr.Blackthorne, thank you for your inputs. I am sorry for your Huglu experience . But also because of somebody else's mistake , i am not willing to pay the bill also. We are responsible with our products. Our shotguns are excellent valued in terms of price and quality. We as Linberta produce one the lightest steel construction Over & Under shotguns in the world. All steel and it is less than 7 pounds. We will give that a very long warranty. We do some good things...
    When Spanish made that guns , technology was not advanced. Today we use CNC machines, 3d scanners, masters, heat treatment is excellent, all the good things. Our shotguns are not something less quality of raw meterials and workmanship.
    I know whatever i write here , you will say something about Turkish shotguns . But the fact is by the time everybody will see how our shotguns are far better than many on the market for this very low price.
    One day soon in the future i hope you can come to this forum back and tell me i was right.
    Best Regards,
    Matt

I am sure that for guns in your price range you make a very nice piece. However, as Blackthorne said, how will it hold up after 20,000 or so rounds? That's about a years worth of clays. You can't seriously think you are competing with Guerini, Perazzi and Krieghoff in the clay sports.

Linberta

Aug 18, 2012
    Our Over& Unders are such high quality shotguns with a not super cheap price for skeet and trap shooting . They can do that much rounds easily.
    For semi automatics they work completely different so when you say Perazzi, Guerini i assume you mean Over Unders.
    So if we are talking about Semi autos then i can tell you our shotgun is not less quality than Italian ones. Maybe Italians has more cosmetic but price is 3 times more. The quality of the gun is good, we use top quality equipment and meterials . Cad-Cam design , quality control... Nothing less than others. Our price is so much less.
    When you say perazzi and Kreighoff , i assume you are aware of the prices are super high maybe 10 times more than our O&U shotguns.. But i am still saying our shotguns are not so much less than others. If we charge you $20K for special trap , skeet O&U yes we can make the same engraving etc. on the gun.
    This is like comparing two different class, two different model segments... For $399 we deliver a shotgun that works. This is our motto. We do not have an intention to be better than Perazzi or Guerini.
    From us you can buy a shotgun in a budget that makes you happy, not for investment, for shooting. You can use it years and still get the parts and service.
    For $399 semi auto tactical or $400's semi auto that works flawless should be a good deal in my opinion. We can't make everybody happy but by the time we want to show to our buyers that they made a good choice.

Redcobra

Senior Shooter
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 10, 2010
    Near the Chesapeake Bay
    Our Over& Unders are such high quality shotguns with a not super cheap price for skeet and trap shooting . They can do that much rounds easily.
    For semi automatics they work completely different so when you say Perazzi, Guerini i assume you mean Over Unders.
    So if we are talking about Semi autos then i can tell you our shotgun is not less quality than Italian ones. Maybe Italians has more cosmetic but price is 3 times more. The quality of the gun is good, we use top quality equipment and meterials . Cad-Cam design , quality control... Nothing less than others. Our price is so much less.
    When you say perazzi and Kreighoff , i assume you are aware of the prices are super high maybe 10 times more than our O&U shotguns.. But i am still saying our shotguns are not so much less than others. If we charge you $20K for special trap , skeet O&U yes we can make the same engraving etc. on the gun.
    This is like comparing two different class, two different model segments... For $399 we deliver a shotgun that works. This is our motto. We do not have an intention to be better than Perazzi or Guerini.
    From us you can buy a shotgun in a budget that makes you happy, not for investment, for shooting. You can use it years and still get the parts and service.
    For $399 semi auto tactical or $400's semi auto that works flawless should be a good deal in my opinion. We can't make everybody happy but by the time we want to show to our buyers that they made a good choice.

I don't see your O/Us on your website.
    Why don't you loan us one and we'll put a few thousand rounds through it and see how it holds up.
    Of course I want a shotgun that makes me happy. But happy for a Lo...oong time.

Mikey

May 19, 2009
    Ridge MD
    6. It will easily fire over 5000 rounds. This is very good heat treated shotgun.

5K rounds expected life :tdown:

I would rather spend a little more on a quality firearm that is expected to last for 100K+ rounds. My Beretta gas gun (Urika II $800 brand new) shot 5K in the first 6 months of its life, now that it has over 20K down the tube I consider it broken in. If was really limited to a $400 budget I think I would search out a used Remington 1100 that would last for generations to come. However I guess to some folks there is a market for disposable shotguns...

Linberta

Aug 18, 2012
    We will let some magazines to test and review our shotguns . Then so many people can read about it. I will share the results with you here.
    Other thing is very interesting , our shotguns are not made by Sarsilmaz or anybody else. Linberta is our brand and we make it . Never made re-badge ,never needed.
    Mikey took 5k round part and didn't like it . Our shotguns are ok for much more of that. That 5K was in response of a question.
    Blackthorne ask about turnip trucks!!! .
    Well i am posting here to inform about our products. Let me tell you one thing here. I am managing director of couple companies established 80 years ago from my grandfather. I came here to explain about our products and company .
    If anybody is wondering about Turnip trucks or anything about Turkey, seriously they can type on google "turnip trucks Turkey" maybe they can find something.
    I think we deserve a little more respect, when i spent time to answer all questions as much as i can.
    Best Regards,
    Matt

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Fair enough. Have you been asked or are you required to spend time here? No doubt part of the problem is a language barrier. If you are here to advertise your shotguns coincident with them being listed on Bud's web site, then just say so. There's no need to make unsubstantiated claims of greatness out of the gate. Please just present plain facts for firearms enthusiasts to digest. There's no need to have pawns throwing softball questions (hint: calguns and kentuckianafirearms). I respect that you manage two companies. I own and run a successful company. But that's irrelevant if you want to be taken seriously by a very dedicated group of firearms enthusiasts who tend to nitpick every firearm purchase and every firearm being considered for purchase. It's reasonable to expect that crowd to be very skeptical when it comes to Turkish firearms. Unfortunately, Turkish firearms have a less than stellar reputation in this country, established over a period of decades. Hopefully your company can help remedy the situation with products that stand on their own.

dfens42

Publius
    Jun 7, 2012
    Free America-WV Province
    Speaking for myself, I definitely appreciate the information and honesty, and I am glad you registered and posted. Let us know which magazines or websites do the reviews so we can check those out too.

Stuntman81

Aug 21, 2012
    Linberta Build Info from BudsGunShop

Gents:

I was looking at the Mossberg SA 20 and Weatherby SA 459 to have a THDS...preferably 20 GA so my wife could shoot it with less recoil...ultimately, both of these manufacturers are very reputable and interesting that both weapons are being made in Turkey. The Weatherby has a chrome lined barrell and has a ported choke with interchangeable choke tubes which are compatible with the Benelli/Beretta. However, you have to change the gas pistons for load size. The Mossberg doesn't have chromed barrel or interchangeable choke tubes, but has a single self regulating piston for all loads. I liked the fact that th linberta had all of the split options above all built into one weapon. The Linberta sounds likie a solid build, I've seen a video of the weapon fired by a BudGunsShop Range instructor and after readng a prior post above where dozens of random load sizes were used, the gun functioned flawlessly. Woud I prefer loading the gun without depressing the slide release? Yes...but ironically, the Sa 20 and the SA 459 mentioned above have the same loading process. On a side note prior to these posts, I wanted to confirm info on the gun that buds couldn't provide because it was so new...I was told to contact Linberta and sent them an email...that same day, Matt from Linberta promptly responded to me which I thought showed a lot of integrity...not once but several times before these posts existed.

Here are some details about the gun taken off of Buds (which is exclusive to Bud's and probably why other dealers have not picked it up yet.

[The gas operated semi-auto action is lightning fast ! Unlike most semi-auto shotguns, the Linberta 01LSTAC shoots all regular and higher loads without changing any parts on the gun.
    The Linberta 01L series comes standard with many features normally only found on more expensive semi auto shotguns, including:

Trigger guard made of T7075 Aluminum and anodized.
    Receiver made of T7075 Aluminum and anodized.
    Barrels made of 4140 grade steel, drilled from solid block , honed, interior white, exterior black chromed .
    Top rail specially made to fit grooved receiver to prevent any disconnection or movement when shooting.
    Interior parts are specially heat treated using the same process used on top quality car parts for German cars.
    Thicker internal parts and a single piece rock solid action bar for longer life.
    5+1 rounds capacity (3” loads 4+1)
    Interchangeable choke system (Beretta/Benelli Mobile compatible chokes), comes with muzzle brake and cylinder internal chokes.
    Extra firing pin & pin spring included in each box.
    2 additional pieces Shim kit for gun stock adjustment
    Ghost sight rings
    Sling Studs
    Recoil Pad
    Synthetic Stock With Vertical Pistol Grip
    No plastic O’ring used. All metal and rock solid interior parts.
    3 year (1 year Full+ 2 years parts ) + 10 years parts availability warranty .

Matt, you have been great and remain a gentleman with class despite some remarks which stem from ignorance. No matter how good something is, someone is always going to be the leader and someone is the follower. Also, you cannot make everyone happy...if you do not want the gun, if you've been burned, don't buy it...but do not knock what you haven't tried. For $400, I will be a leader and I plan on buying the gun - it is not the first or last gun I am going to buy...and in ten years if I cannot get parts for it, no big deal...I am sure I will be buying new weapons long before I cannot get parts for this gun.

I hope this info helps from an unbiased purchaser iperspective who has spent countless hours researcing the market to purchase such a weapon.

Safe Shooting,

Jude

blackthorne

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 31, 2010
    Naptown
    Gents:

I was looking at the Mossberg SA 20 and Weatherby SA 459 to have a THDS...preferably 20 GA so my wife could shoot it with less recoil...ultimately, both of these manufacturers are very reputable and interesting that both weapons are being made in Turkey. The Weatherby has a chrome lined barrell and has a ported choke with interchangeable choke tubes which are compatible with the Benelli/Beretta. However, you have to change the gas pistons for load size. The Mossberg doesn't have chromed barrel or interchangeable choke tubes, but has a single self regulating piston for all loads. I liked the fact that th linberta had all of the split options above all built into one weapon. The Linberta sounds likie a solid build, I've seen a video of the weapon fired by a BudGunsShop Range instructor and after readng a prior post above where dozens of random load sizes were used, the gun functioned flawlessly. Woud I prefer loading the gun without depressing the slide release? Yes...but ironically, the Sa 20 and the SA 459 mentioned above have the same loading process. On a side note prior to these posts, I wanted to confirm info on the gun that buds couldn't provide because it was so new...I was told to contact Linberta and sent them an email...that same day, Matt from Linberta promptly responded to me which I thought showed a lot of integrity...not once but several times before these posts existed.

Here are some details about the gun taken off of Buds (which is exclusive to Bud's and probably why other dealers have not picked it up yet.

[The gas operated semi-auto action is lightning fast ! Unlike most semi-auto shotguns, the Linberta 01LSTAC shoots all regular and higher loads without changing any parts on the gun.
    The Linberta 01L series comes standard with many features normally only found on more expensive semi auto shotguns, including:

Trigger guard made of T7075 Aluminum and anodized.
    Receiver made of T7075 Aluminum and anodized.
    Barrels made of 4140 grade steel, drilled from solid block , honed, interior white, exterior black chromed .
    Top rail specially made to fit grooved receiver to prevent any disconnection or movement when shooting.
    Interior parts are specially heat treated using the same process used on top quality car parts for German cars.
    Thicker internal parts and a single piece rock solid action bar for longer life.
    5+1 rounds capacity (3” loads 4+1)
    Interchangeable choke system (Beretta/Benelli Mobile compatible chokes), comes with muzzle brake and cylinder internal chokes.
    Extra firing pin & pin spring included in each box.
    2 additional pieces Shim kit for gun stock adjustment
    Ghost sight rings
    Sling Studs
    Recoil Pad
    Synthetic Stock With Vertical Pistol Grip
    No plastic O’ring used. All metal and rock solid interior parts.
    3 year (1 year Full+ 2 years parts ) + 10 years parts availability warranty .

Matt, you have been great and remain a gentleman with class despite some remarks which stem from ignorance. No matter how good something is, someone is always going to be the leader and someone is the follower. Also, you cannot make everyone happy...if you do not want the gun, if you've been burned, don't buy it...but do not knock what you haven't tried. For $400, I will be a leader and I plan on buying the gun - it is not the first or last gun I am going to buy...and in ten years if I cannot get parts for it, no big deal...I am sure I will be buying new weapons long before I cannot get parts for this gun.

I hope this info helps from an unbiased purchaser iperspective who has spent countless hours researcing the market to purchase such a weapon.

Safe Shooting,

Jude

So, post #1 and you start off by assuming doubters are simply ignorant. That's just great. So you will be a leader and buy a gun. Sorry, but I'm not buying that BS. I don't think you are any more of a shooter or any more knowledgable than Matt. You are not just some random guy. My best quess is that you are an employee or confidant of Linberta. That's a very sneaky, yet obvious ploy. Jude? Yeah right, and unbiased to boot.

Matt didn't understand the turnip truck question, so I'll say that nobody on this site fell off the back of a tunip truck last night. I'll assume that you don't understand that either.

Nobody buys the extra firing pin only because it's a generous free gift. If that part wasn't prone to breakage, an extra one would not be in the box. That "free" answer was, IMO, dishonest.

The answer about wood quality was pretty funny coming from a manufacturer. I have never seen any manufacturer refer to wood quality as "very very good". What grade is that? Utility, semi fancy, fancy, extra fancy, exhibition, X, XX, XXX?

How about the warranty? One year on the gun, two years on parts and parts will be available for ten. What happens after ten, assuming the thing lasts that long? I guess you throw it away and buy another one. Looks like the same warranty I got with the last toaster I bought. Sounds like a disposable product rather than what the American Sportsman is accustomed to.

It's not a comfort to know that these guns will go only 5000 rounds or even 10,000. At that rate, I would have to buy seven or eight of them to make it one year. For less than what it would cost to buy eight headaches, I could buy one lifetime gun that will go several hundred thousand rounds.

The only ways a gun will survive and thrive in the American market is for it to proove itself through longevity, without breakage, used with success by many shooters and endorsed by shooters of note, not by some flunky on a website who knows not of which he speaks.

Having said this, I understand that Matt has a job to do. However, whatever marketing training you and he may have, utterly failed on me. My Bull$hit meter is in the red zone. If I worked for Linberta, I would rethink responding to forums and let my product speak for itself, if it can.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom