• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    I go in once a month to look at trail camera technology/accessories for work. I’m usually there on a weekday at opening. I’m totally down to meet MDS members.

If either of you are real good at the trail cameras (besides what the box says) I’d love to meet up, chat, and buy you lunch.

Wayneb

Dec 31, 2018
    Ellicott City, MD
    Hadn’t been in Arundel Mills in about 5 years. Went 10 am on a weekday between Christmas & New Years. Took a number & waited over 90 minutes. It would have been longer but half the numbers called were no shows. While waiting looked over their ammo & pistols in the case. I also had a chance to read a notice on the counter from early December that handgun locks were out of stock for most calibers except .22 & they would not allow you to take possession of a purchased pistol until the locks came in. When I asked the young man at the counter he knew nothing about that, even when I brought him the notice. He went to ask about it twice & keep coming back telling me about the 7 day waiting period. I think I’ll stick to local gun stores from now on.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Have you tried the shirts from Duluth Trading Company? I really like them.

I have like 6 of them. Duluth is the best. I do have somewhat of a "midsection", but my shirts dilemma has always been my shoulders. The bellows under the armpits are just what the doctor ordered.
    Have you ever been in one of their retail stores? Oh my. I was in one in Indianapolis, but the closet one near here is Manassass I believe. Do go in there broke, you'll only leave crying because you couldn't buy anything.

Invicta

Sep 16, 2018
    I usually get a BPS gift card or two for Christmas each year. I just spend them online. I despise going to that store anymore, partially because I hate that parking lot.

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    Bass Pro, especially in this state, is the big fish in the small pond of "outdoors" stores.

Sports Authority is gone. Dick's never knew what they wanted to be on the shooting and hunting side before they truly became dicks.

BPS will never be a true gun shop, but they have their place.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I'm glad they finally got rid of those invasive Vacation package deal? salespeople. Whatever they were hawking. I got tired of either going straight towards the fishing gear or serpentining through the Red Head clothing section just to avoid that left hand aisle of fatal sales funnel.

What the hell were they selling anyway?

East2West

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 20, 2013
    Nomalley, Nobama
    I'm glad they finally got rid of those invasive Vacation package deal? salespeople. Whatever they were hawking. I got tired of either going straight towards the fishing gear or serpentining through the Red Head clothing section just to avoid that left hand aisle of fatal sales funnel.

Hahaha always walked in with a game plan mapped out to avoid the vacation/credit card hustlers!

daggo66

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2013
    Glen Burnie

They are still there! They now hang out in the mall side of the store between fishing and the duck hunting section.

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland
    BassPro is certainly no Cabelas when it comes to quaity and fit. For that reason, I let the Cabelas card expire and now buy almost exclusively from Duluth Trading.

ryan

Jul 8, 2015
    One good thing about BPS is that they do firearm price match to itself. After I bought a gun, the price dropped $50 in its promotion within a week. I went to the front desk and asked for a price match. They wrote something on a form and refunded me $50 no question asked.

km04

Get crackin you muggs!!!!
    Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.
    They are still there! They now hang out in the mall side of the store between fishing and the duck hunting section.

They are now inside the store just past the counter of reels, stopped me and my son twice in 15 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom