• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DSF Training

Dec 30, 2007
    A monthly get together where everyone open carries. Goes down at the I-Hop in New Castle. We are allowed to carry openly in Delaware without a permit.

ijusam

Nov 24, 2008
    delaware
    As always, you must follow the laws of the state that you happen to be in. So non residents visiting Delaware can legally open carry. Know the laws in Delaware and the federal laws as well. opencarry.com is a good starting place. Deloc.org has very good and correct information, but as with everything you read on the web... VERIFY THE INFORMATION YOURSELF. these sites are good as they provide cites for information stated as factual.

novus collectus

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 1, 2005
    Bowie
    As always, you must follow the laws of the state that you happen to be in. So non residents visiting Delaware can legally open carry. Know the laws in Delaware and the federal laws as well. opencarry.com is a good starting place. Deloc.org has very good and correct information, but as with everything you read on the web... VERIFY THE INFORMATION YOURSELF. these sites are good as they provide cites for information stated as factual.

Thank you, and welcome to the board.

txiyo

Ultimate Member
    Mar 18, 2008
    ocdode.jpg

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    Former Senator Green is from Delaware. I asked Leo one time why I can carry in Delaware and not in Maryland; i.e., are they smarter, we dumber; more/less trustworthy, etc. Leo looked at me and just smiled. Of course he had no satisfactory answer.

As an exercise, I looked up the birth place or state of origin for all the members of the judiciary committees - House and Senate - and posed the same question. It didn't matter a whit that I painted them into a corner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom