• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mikey

May 19, 2009
    Ridge MD
    https://practiscore.com/2017-chesapeake-cup/register

Saturday February 11th 2017

Cost: $40

Tier 2 IDPA Match. Open to CCP and BUG only. 10 stages, about 145 rounds.
    Friday is for staff. Saturday check in will be open from 0730-0830. Safety brief at 0845.

This match is a trophy only match will have a very limited prize table and no match shirts. Lunch is included with match fee.

Mikey

May 19, 2009
    Ridge MD
    IDPA is forcing us to use the new rules.

We added a NFS division for all the folks who don't have a legal gun to use anymore.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    are there any guns that are actually not legal anymore, or is it "just" that they can't be used in their desired divisions. or maybe you're just saying legal for this match which is bug and ccp only. i still have to check and measure but think my sti 3" lawman got bumped out of bug and my 4" commander 1911 got bumped out of ccp.

Mikey

May 19, 2009
    Ridge MD
    davsco,

I do not believe there are any guns which are not legal anywhere but for the purposes of this match it screwed a lot of people. The #1 complaint I have heard so far is that folks bought a VP9 just to compete in this match and now they can't use it.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    I do not believe there are any guns which are not legal anywhere but for the purposes of this match it screwed a lot of people. The #1 complaint I have heard so far is that folks bought a VP9 just to compete in this match and now they can't use it.

yep i got screwed 2x, both in bug and ccp, both with 1911 variants that are now barely too tall or long.

Mikey

May 19, 2009
    Ridge MD
    Not that I think it will help but please let IDPA know how they have hurt you. Perhaps they will fix it with next year's rulebook.....

Mikey

May 19, 2009
    Ridge MD
    Match is sold out. You can still register for the wait list on practiscore.

Thank you all for your support.

Jan 17, 2017
    Hey all-
    I am a Boston competitor who is planning on coming down to shoot the 2017 Chesapeake Cup. I currently have flights scheduled to BWI. I am not a Maryland resident. Thoughts on flying in to BWI? Am I going to be apprehended the moment I land?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

BigT5g

Ultimate Member
    May 12, 2014
    Dayton MD
    Hey all-
    I am a Boston competitor who is planning on coming down to shoot the 2017 Chesapeake Cup. I currently have flights scheduled to BWI. I am not a Maryland resident. Thoughts on flying in to BWI? Am I going to be apprehended the moment I land?

I have flown in and out of BWI with my competition gun/gear without issue. YMMV...

LAW683

Nov 1, 2011
    Awesome match!!!! Stage 3 was the most fun you could have with your clothes on.

Can't wait for MD state match in May.

Great match. See you guys tomorrow for USPSA

Jan 17, 2017
    Great match, thanks! Definitely worth the trip. Will add the state match to my calendar and might come down for that too

basscat

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    Another fun,safe, and challenging match put on by the staff at Sanners. Went a whole lot quicker than I thought it would. Really enjoy the creative, and sometimes saditistic, stages :). Big thanks to all involved. Please post up when you all decide to offer another RSO class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom