• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    Worth the extra $50 NOT to buy it at Ass Pro.

I'd rather support a local small business FFL who greets me by name when I walk in.

If you take a number now, they might wait on you when the gen 2s are being released.

rascal

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    If you take a number now, they might wait on you when the gen 2s are being released.

Probably won't be on roster for months from now anyway. When I spoke to Roster lady a couple of days ago they had not yet received any petition from sig yet.

so I think that put anything submitted between now and four weeks at the next cut off (april 10) for may meeting plus comment period out to summer earliest.

If anyone else wants to call sig to pressure them that might be a good idea. I've called customer service twice and then you ask for transfer to state compliance department.

Since Maryland is a smaller state, and since this is a carry gun in a may-issue state, they probably expect to sell 50 of these in Va for every possible sale in md. and thus have roster submission it very low priority for Maryland and Massachusetts.

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    I'm a SIG guy from way back, and I've been waiting a long time for them to make a proper subcompact that isn't a Colt clone.

If anyone gets their hands on one of these, I'd love to know a size comparison with a P320 Subcompact and or a Walther PPS. I know what the dimensions are, and that the PPS is going to be thinner, etc, but a lot of what guns like this are about is how the actually feel in the hand.

Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    Last week I stopped by 2A for something else, and Tom put one of these into my hand. It just felt 'right'. Slept on it overnight, and went back the next day to pre-purchase one. I drank the kool aide, and it was good. ;)

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    I'm a SIG guy from way back, and I've been waiting a long time for them to make a proper subcompact that isn't a Colt clone.

If anyone gets their hands on one of these, I'd love to know a size comparison with a P320 Subcompact and or a Walther PPS. I know what the dimensions are, and that the PPS is going to be thinner, etc, but a lot of what guns like this are about is how the actually feel in the hand.

Review from Hickock who has large hands and CN who says he has small hands both like the feel of it in their hands. However, Hickock "likes" everything.

I'm going to have to head over to TMGN to try it out.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Last week I stopped by 2A for something else, and Tom put one of these into my hand. It just felt 'right'. Slept on it overnight, and went back the next day to pre-purchase one. I drank the kool aide, and it was good. ;)

Right behind ya, maybe next week. Might as well order a holster. Tulster makes one for the 365 now. I have a tulster for my G43 with light.

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg

I shot both the 365 and the PPS very recently.

The 365 is TINY compared to the PPS. I have small hands and the 365 sits right in below mid wrist on my palm. The PPS with the extended mag fills my hand. To me, there was not really a noticeable difference in the grip width. Sig really thinned it out and shoved those rounds in there. I could NOT get 10 in the mag to save my arse.

I really liked the way the 365 shot, but because of the grip, I was all over the map with it.

In comparison of the two, the Walther wins for me, and I wanted to Sig to win.

OldNavyVet

Mar 1, 2018
    Charles County
    Stopped by Gym Rats this morning and laid hands on a 365. Can't add anything that hasn't already been said. I have more than enough Sig's but will need to own this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom