• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • olddawg

Feb 3, 2011
    Harford County
    Looking for a few standard capacity magazines for my new CZ75 Compact. Anyone aware of any Pa. or Northern Delaware gun shops that stock CZ or would order a few for me? Tried Cabela’s yesterday. They had everything but CZs. Thanks, Olddawg

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    Trop Gun Shop has had them every time I've been there. Call first, It's about an hour from my house in Timonium. It is a really nice shop and,worth the drive though.

https://www.tropgun.com/

There was a vender at York last weekend with a great selection of CZ mags. Including compact. I know I've seen him at Gettysburg as well.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I've heard that the UPS store right across the border carries them. :innocent0

I’ve heard that rumor too. Though the last time I also heard they can’t accept USPS deliveries, which limits options on who will ship FedEx/UPS.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Now if I could just find Cz82 magazines for a decent price. Cz83 mags in .380 I think work, but are super expensive. Repo Cz82 mags seem to be what is generally out there for a reasonable price. I've heard bad things and I've personally had a bad result with the single one I got. Two genuine service issue (NOS) ones I got worked fine after I filed a tiny bit (maybe .005") off the front edge of the mag body as the casing mouth was hitting it and causing rounds to jump up and jam against the slide usually around the middle of a magazine.

But those were also like $32 each or something like that. I don't need a stack of them, but another 1-3 (more towards 3) would be swell.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Now if I could just find Cz82 magazines for a decent price. Cz83 mags in .380 I think work, but are super expensive. Repo Cz82 mags seem to be what is generally out there for a reasonable price. I've heard bad things and I've personally had a bad result with the single one I got. Two genuine service issue (NOS) ones I got worked fine after I filed a tiny bit (maybe .005") off the front edge of the mag body as the casing mouth was hitting it and causing rounds to jump up and jam against the slide usually around the middle of a magazine.

But those were also like $32 each or something like that. I don't need a stack of them, but another 1-3 (more towards 3) would be swell.

J&G has them at a reasonable price; I get two.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD

See what DK Firearms has - IP here - located in VA and at Chantilly gun show

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    See what DK Firearms has - IP here - located in VA and at Chantilly gun show

Yeah, I keep meaning to try to get to the Chantilly show. I was really impressed with the M57 I bought from them. Sadly their shop is way too far away for me to drive to.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Yeah, I keep meaning to try to get to the Chantilly show. I was really impressed with the M57 I bought from them. Sadly their shop is way too far away for me to drive to.
    Chantilly is the best place to meet them - King George is far and away, especially if driving 95S...

dweaver

Jun 8, 2013
    Washington Co. MD
    Did you find what you’re looking for? I did hit up the Gettysburg show today and picked up some myself. There were more available if you’re still searching. $25 each but not too bad if they function well; I guess next weekend will tell.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom