• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • byf43

SCSC Life/NRA Patron Life
    Just wanted to openly state, "THANK YOU" for the very cordial atmosphere and shopping experience my son and I had today at your shop.

We will see you again, soon!!!!!!!!

Medusa Joe

Industry Partner
    May 28, 2020
    Hollywood, MD
    Just wanted to openly state, "THANK YOU" for the very cordial atmosphere and shopping experience my son and I had today at your shop.

We will see you again, soon!!!!!!!!

Thank you for coming by today. Sorry I missed you, but Mary enjoyed helping you and your son. Glad we were able to make the trip worth the drive. Enjoy everything you bought.

jonbardley

Feb 22, 2021
    Port Tobacco
    Another great experience

Joe / Mary,

Thanks again for the powder and 9mm projectiles @ super fair prices! I also appreciate your insights on the powder.

Please pass on to the gentleman that was in the shop I really appreciated his inputs and conversation. It's so nice to have a LGS that has the passion for the shooting sports and a friendly atmosphere every time i stop in.

I did hit a little rain on the way home but it dried out the last twenty minutes! Like it never happened.

Have a great week, see ya soon I'm sure.

-ken

Medusa Joe

Industry Partner
    May 28, 2020
    Hollywood, MD
    Joe / Mary,

Thanks again for the powder and 9mm projectiles @ super fair prices! I also appreciate your insights on the powder.

Please pass on to the gentleman that was in the shop I really appreciated his inputs and conversation. It's so nice to have a LGS that has the passion for the shooting sports and a friendly atmosphere every time i stop in.

I did hit a little rain on the way home but it dried out the last twenty minutes! Like it never happened.

Have a great week, see ya soon I'm sure.

-ken

ken

thanks for stopping in. when you get to the point that you need to chrono those loads (assuming you're curious), then let us know. we can slip out back and shoot a few through to check velocity and power factor.

i gotta get the motorcycle out too. temps are starting to get nice and i need to ride it more this year. glad the rain on the way home wasn't severe.

joe

jonbardley

Feb 22, 2021
    Port Tobacco
    ken

thanks for stopping in. when you get to the point that you need to chrono those loads (assuming you're curious), then let us know. we can slip out back and shoot a few through to check velocity and power factor.

i gotta get the motorcycle out too. temps are starting to get nice and i need to ride it more this year. glad the rain on the way home wasn't severe.

joe

Thanks Joe! I'll take you up on this offer shortly! Get that bike out!:party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom