• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TGR

May 20, 2009
    Harford County
    Anybody know who is an official Glock LE Dealer in Maryland. I guess in order to get the Mil/LE discount, you have to go to a specified LE Dealer.

S1gnal

Stereotype breaker
    May 2, 2008
    Central Maryland
    Don't forget Maryland Police Supply in Rosedale near Golden Ring Mall.
    However Cop Shop has the cheapest prices on Glocks within the Balto Metro area, I can attest to that. Just go down and speak to Sam.

Kim79

Kim
    Feb 19, 2009
    North East MD
    Don't forget Maryland Police Supply in Rosedale near Golden Ring Mall.
    However Cop Shop has the cheapest prices on Glocks within the Balto Metro area, I can attest to that. Just go down and speak to Sam.

Do you think MD Police Supply is cheap?? If its the one Im thinking its in like an industrial park? We bought one handgun from them and I didn't find them to be any better then a regular gun dealer. Despite that they offer Civilian prices and LEO prices I don't think LEO pricing was all that good they were good in the men in uniform dept.:rolleyes:

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    Don't you have to fill out some forms and get a supervisor to sign off on it, otherwise how does ATF/IRS know not to charge the excise tax?

S1gnal

Stereotype breaker
    May 2, 2008
    Central Maryland
    Do you think MD Police Supply is cheap?? If its the one Im thinking its in like an industrial park? We bought one handgun from them and I didn't find them to be any better then a regular gun dealer. Despite that they offer Civilian prices and LEO prices I don't think LEO pricing was all that good they were good in the men in uniform dept.:rolleyes:

Well it's like this. Cop shop has good prices on handguns (Glocks anyway), but has some unreasonable prices on everything else. Sorry Sam, just my opinion.

MD Police supply usually has a bit more of a selection on other non handgun items. Just my opinion.

Really, I only go to either if I'm in a tight bind and need something quick.Otherwise after my discovery of Qauntico Tactical supply, I'll take the drive and their open on Sundays :D

Casey39r

BANNED!!!
    Mar 27, 2018
    Maryland
    Anybody know who is an official Glock LE Dealer in Maryland. I guess in order to get the Mil/LE discount, you have to go to a specified LE Dealer.

If you are Military, you can go to the Ft. Meade Main PX. The weapons counter is at the back of the store and they are closed on Sundays. You can't beat their prices and the first Saturday after Thanksgiving you get 25% off on all of your purchases at the weapons counter. The best part is you don’t have to pay tax.

Last edited:

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Sam @ the CopShop in the City has the best LEO prices I've seen. He's retired BPD. I don't think htere is an official dealer. I believe Maryland Police Supply also is an LEO dealer

Sam's Shop is the Official Dealer for Blue Label Glocks in the Central Maryland area...

River02

One Ping Only...
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2015
    Mid-Maryland
    If you are talking about the Glock "Blue Label" pricing then "The Machine Gun Nest" in Frederick offers that particular discount to LEO/Active and Retired Military

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    If you are Military, you can go to the Ft. Meade Main PX. The weapons counter is at the back of the store and they are closed on Sundays. You can't beat their prices and the first Saturday after Thanksgiving you get 25% off on all of your purchases at the weapons counter. The best part is you don’t have to pay tax.

Last I checked the PX didn't offer Blue pricing (odd I know) but they couldn't get their stuff together to make it happen.

If anyone can confirm that they have real Blue pricing please let me know. Brother in VA can buy at Henderson Hall and always harasses me about his savings there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom