• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AlanInSilverSpring

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 25, 2017
    Temporarily out of stock...

It's ok though. The UPS guy just busted a gut delivering my dozen 50cal cans (in one box). Another member here put up the link: 12 cans for $90.

Shows in stock now.

I believe I remember you saying you didn't "need" all of those. If you're close by would you want to sell a couple ? I'm just outside of Silver Spring

AlanInSilverSpring

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 25, 2017
    I ordered 4. Total price was $32.91. Must be a scam!

It did seem just a little too good didn't it ? Just got this email from them........

"Dear Alan,
    Your recent Mills Fleet Farm order #XXXXXXX has been cancelled.
    You will not be charged for this order.
    If you have any questions regarding the information provided in this email, please contact Customer Service toll-free at 1-877-633-7456.
    Sincerely, Mills Fleet Farm "

Questions ? YEAH, like why did you cancel my order ?

Edit: Called and they said it was oos and the very nice lady apologized for not stating that in the email. Not happy but I'd give them another shot.

Rick

NRA Life Member
    Feb 25, 2016
    Eastern Shore
    I got the same email. Can't say I was surprised because after I placed my order, I did a Google search for reviews of this company. The reviews were a mixed lot, but there was a lot of 1-star reviews because of orders being cancelled with no reason given.

GuitarmanNick

Ultimate Member
    Jan 9, 2017
    Laurel
    I ordered 2 sets and my order is still "in processing". I have seen lots of others that ordered 3 or more that have been cancelled. Still hoping mine will be shipped but I expect it to be cancelled tonight or tomorrow. My card has been charged, but no shipping email yet.

Just checked with my dad who ordered 4 sets after I called him about this "deal". His order was cancelled early today. I think they may have realized they were going to take it in the arse on the shipping and cancelled all orders above 2 sets. mine are still "being processed" but I have not yet received any shipping information.

Fingers crossed that my order is filled. :)

Last edited:

GuitarmanNick

Ultimate Member
    Jan 9, 2017
    Laurel
    I logged into their site a few minutes ago to check on my order. It still said "In processing". Before I could grab my phone to call them, I got the same email as the rest of you.
    :(
    I will make sure to avoid these turds in the future.

ccarson

I'm old school
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 28, 2013
    Montgomery County
    This deal is still available $89.99 for 12 ammo cans and free shipping good until July 10th

http://palmettostatearmory.com/case-of-twelve-12-50-caliber-m2a1-ammo-cans.html?

case-0002_v2.jpg

ZeroCool

Nov 8, 2006
    Glen Burnie
    Yep, cancelled here too.

Not too upset because I didnt really need them (just couldnt say no at that price) but I am interested in knowing if anyone actually received them...

todbiker

Ultimate Member
    Feb 11, 2012
    Laurel, Maryland
    Mine was canceled at 10:43 AM (Saturday). Seems like a long time to determine you can't make good on a contract.

So, it was a scam. Turds!

Yep, cancelled here too.

Not too upset because I didnt really need them (just couldnt say no at that price) but I am interested in knowing if anyone actually received them...

Who did you order from?.... I just ordered the cans from PSA

GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    This is the Mack daddy deal.

Mine arrived and they're perfect.

I just placed an order yesterday. I now have to figure out how to explain the giant box that will arrive to my wife. We have already had discussions that began with "how many boxes of bullets do you need"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom