• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I have purchased two P-64s from Classic and they shipped without an issue. Gun must use mags of 10 rounds or less. CZ50 is GTG.

No, they’ll do over, but you have to call them and or course they leave out the magazine. Plenty MDS members have gotten Cz82 from them.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I recall reading that they prefer European-made ammo. I don't know if that's true, but mine has been 100% with Euro hardball.

Mine too. A new mag spring is a good idea, but also make sure to use European 7.65 browning/.32 acp. The sizing is slightly different between US and Euro ammo for 7.65/.32 and it can cause issues with some, especially European, .32acp pistols. I believe that the Cz50 is one of them.

I’ve been feeding it Geco and Fiocchi with zero failures not attributed to JHP. Mine doesn’t like feeding JHP. It WILL if I only load the mag to 8 rounds and manually load the first round.

I cannot do 8+1 and I especially can’t load the magazine to 9 rounds (you can, probably don’t as it likely weakens the magazine spring as it is supposed to be an 8 round magazine). If you don’t hear that advice and it tries to cycle itself on the first round it jams against the feed ramp 3 out of 4 times and about half that time it jams hard enough to cause bullet setback!!!

Loading the mag to 8, manually cycling in the first round I’ve had zero failures with Fiocchi Extrema and regular Fiocchi JHP with maybe 60-70 rounds through it with that. I’ve run about 250rnds of geco and Fiocchi FMJ with only 2 light strikes that fired on a 2nd trigger pull (I’d replace the hammer spring, but I can’t find one anywhere).

bbaick

Nov 6, 2013
    I have one myself and it’s been a good shooter. My gun has a definite preference for Fiocchi ammo. It’s been a fun plinker at the range.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom