View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2018, 12:09 PM #12
Bart, Nikon Pro Staff

Bart, Nikon Pro Staff

Lot's of great scope's out there for your .300 BO rifle. I am not sure how it happened but I now have 5 or is it 6 .300 BO rifle's. The latest is a Ruger American and I can tell you it is a 1.5 MOA rifle with a suppressor on it shooting Gemtec 187 gr subsonic ammo. I recently shot a coyote at 70 yards while deer were under a feeder 125 yeards away and they didn't spook. On the American I put a Nikon PROSTAFF 5 3.5-14x50 BDC in First Focal Plane. I really like the scope but the FFP does add to the expense. Nikon does have a PROSTAFF 5 3.5-14x50 Nikonplex that is illuminated. A scope that Nikon came out with last year that I had on a .300 BO AR but recently moved to a 9mm AR is the Black Force1000. This is a 1-4 30mm tube with an illuminated Speedforce reticle.It has 10 intensity setting's so no worries about washing out your target. My son has taken multiple hogs here in TX using the Black Force1000 on a suppressed .300 BO AR. A heck of a package for under $400.

This yerar Nikon has redesigned many of the P-Series of scopes. Gone are the plastic cap's now replaced with alluminum. Newly designed turret's with laser etched marking's. The P-300 BLK is now the P-Tactical 300BLK. Same price with a bunch of new feature's. All of these scope's can be dialed in using Spot On for excellent downrange accuracy. As always, feel free to drop me a note if you have any question's.

Here's a pic of my BLACK Force1000 when I had it on a 5.56 AR. My son used it in a local carbine competition and loved it. Shown here with Nikon's BLACK Series mount's.