• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slim

Sep 13, 2015
    HoCo & Worldwide
    I was thinking the same thing , Also putting some around the house so I don't have far too go for one , Have two 19's now so two more I can have one in the living room , bedroom , kitchen and my home office ,
    Can't imagine a situation where I have to many of the most widely-used handgun in the world...

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    I was told they were FBI guns

Then federal policy has changed. Bill Clinton signed an executive order requiring all federally owned law enforcement firearms that are no longer needed either be destroyed or traded to another federal agency. I know the firearms owned by one agency I worked for were destroyed when they transitioned to self-loading pistols.

If that policy has been reversed it's a good decision...not often seen in government.

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    Then federal policy has changed. Bill Clinton signed an executive order requiring all federally owned law enforcement firearms that are no longer needed either be destroyed or traded to another federal agency. I know the firearms owned by one agency I worked for were destroyed when they transitioned to self-loading pistols.

If that policy has been reversed it's a good decision...not often seen in government.

I don't know anything about that policy changing. All I know is I told two friends of mine about them and they went and bought a couple at the rockville location and the guys there told them they came from the FBI.

schnauzr

Bark Bark!
    Jun 6, 2016
    MoCo
    Become a designated collector so you don’t have to worry about that. All it is is a BS form you fill out and send in. It may even be online now. I don’t know. No cost involved. I think Atlantic Guns has the forms. Or they used to. They can definitely tell you more about it.

This is good info.

Last edited:

Slim

Sep 13, 2015
    HoCo & Worldwide
    Single pin gen3's. What am I missing here?

My first handgun was a (gen 2) LE trade-in G19 with night sights that were shot. Highly recommended!
    The early Gen 3 Glocks were 2 Pin Models.
    Then they went to 3 Pin shortly after
    A question for Glock experts/hoarders/collectors watching this thread... Any reason to pick a 3-pin Gen3 G19 in a lot like this over the 2-pin? All other things (finish wear, internals wear, bore) being the same, of course. Thanks!

Wldtrky

Dec 21, 2012
    Glock 19 LEO Trade ins

Will you ship to a Missouri FFL for that same $25? Thanks in advance.

I plan to try and get 1 bought Monday morning. Great price for a 19 ! I figure what the he!!, my .45s (G21 + G30 and a few asst. 1911's) won't hate me for adding a G19, lol. Thanks. !

EDIT: My wife is another story... But what she doesn't know won't hurt me.

Last edited:

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    That's fine if you want to wait a year to get One gun at their Blue Box price and add the membership price to it then it just a okay deal ,

299.00 is a excellent deal

The membership dues is for competing, the coupon is an added bonus ... at least for the last 5 years :)

27th hmmm ...

echo6mike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2013
    Close to DC
    I plan to try and get 1 bought Monday morning. Great price for a 19 ! I figure what the he!!, my .45s (G21 + G30 and a few asst. 1911's) won't hate me for adding a G19, lol. Thanks. !

EDIT: My wife is another story... But what she doesn't know won't hurt me.
    :lol:

Heh. You fit in pretty good for the new guy - you definitely have the right sense of humor!

Slim

Sep 13, 2015
    HoCo & Worldwide
    Went into the Silver Spring store Saturday at lunchtime and there were only 4 left. Pawed over all of them and picked one. Hopefully will be off work again this Saturday and can go pick it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom