• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I always wanted to get my hands on Lou's Johnson.

I am sure if Lou were still alive it would have made him really excited to put it in your hands and let you fondle it. He’d probably want his Johnson back though, once you were done playing with it for awhile.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Lou always said if he polished his Johnson long enough that it would go off by itself .

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Not quite as sexy as OP’s acquisitions, but I was able to get Lou’s 1948 M44. It’s a nice one and very discreetly import marked.
    That's a pretty rifle; the bluing and condition of the stock really stand out.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    I was glad to see some really nice pieces of Lou’s collection go to some members here at the Howard County Show this past weekend.

Brian still has a few of Lou’s nice Swedes left in his shop if anyone is interested in getting one.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Nice scores Dan, and was good seeing you at the show. If you ever decide to part with the CG63, let me know. I would love to have one, even more one of the rifles that came from Lou's collection.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    We still have a few of the rifles that came from Lou's collection. A couple Swede M96s and O3A3s, stop by and check them out! Open tonite from 6pm -9pm.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    If the "Ballerina Molester" (Argentinian Ballaster Molina) turns up, someone let me know. Lou's tag still attached would make me really happy.

Unfortunately I didn’t see that one anywhere when I looked at the stuff that was for sale. I checked after I saw the thread you made about it a few month ago.

If I remember right, I think Lou had sold the Ballerina Molester by the time he passed away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom