• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Techputz

MDS Supporter
    Mar 31, 2019
    Owings Mills, MD
    I don't see your location, but if you are near either of these... 2A Sales in Jessup and Baltimore's Best Pawn in Finksburg both usually have CZs in stock, and both are great people to deal with. If they don't have exactly what you want I'm sure they can get it.
    Agreed both 2A Sales and Baltimore's Best Pawn are outstanding to deal with. 2A usually has a better selection of CZ's. Can go wrong with either Dealer!!!

Kirkster

Jan 9, 2009
    Severn, PRoMD
    A 10F optics ready will be my next handgun. Now that my eyes are crap the red dot solves a lot of problems for old eyes... I have a shadow 2 and 97B and am hooked on CZs now.

Virgil Co.C

Aug 10, 2018
    Get the p226. Oh ya that’s right that’s a Sig. Been hearing an awful lot about the CZ . My nephew has one , not sure exact model but he enjoys it. Been checking them out and hearing nothing but positive stuff , curios of every ones input. I want a new 40. CZ in my future ?

PF Flyer

Sep 8, 2010
    I love my CZ 75B Omega. I have large hands, and the grip fits me perfectly, nice palm swell. The trigger is crisp and clean. It comes out of the box with an ambidexterous decocker, but you can swap it out for a safety if that's your preference -- the safety comes with the gun.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    zTtIW2V.jpg

If I could only keep one CZ, it would be my matte stainless 75B. It's nothing fancy. I've done absolutely nothing to it except replace the grips and put CGW bump pads on the magazines, yet, it shoots as well as stuff in my collection that costs 3-4x more. I'm not kidding. FML

I prefer the thumb safety over the decocker. To me, the decocker adds an extra level of creep to the trigger pull that doesn't really improve with repeated use the same way a non-decocker CZ trigger does. Could be just me, though? I know it's a helluva lot easier to reassemble.

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Thanks for the kind words guys. We only have a couple CZ in stock right now. Blue grip Shadow 2 and a Tactical Sports Orange 9mm.

We are CZ direct and can order pretty much anything you want.

- Dan

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

steves2

Dec 26, 2010
    Chevy Chase, MD
    I’d give a shout to United Gun Shop in Rockville too. They usually have a selection of CZs for those that live closer to there.
    A lot of people are recommending the SP-01 and I can’t dispute that. I would be a suitable ‘first’...there will be more.
    My first was a 75B. I’ve gone on since then.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    Thanks for the kind words guys. We only have a couple CZ in stock right now. Blue grip Shadow 2 and a Tactical Sports Orange 9mm.

We are CZ direct and can order pretty much anything you want.

- Dan

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Ahhhh- that would explain the pricing I noticed on your cz p-10’s. Best prices around

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Get a Kadet .22 kit, they work well. They didnt used to sell these separately and they are currently readily available. Well worth the $400.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    $386s shipped from G4G. As noted above they didnt used to sell these separately. Dont know who uses a CD/DVD anymore but its still a nice touch.

Typical CZ in a nice case with extra slide stops, springs, cleaning kit, two mags

Li1RAoy.jpg
    [/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom