• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    As per Delegate Dwyers e-mail to try to attend a session during this week to keep a presence known. I was talking to a friend who is a schoolteacher in Charles County about it and she said that all teachers were to try to go to Annapolis on Wednesday for a vote on a bill, but she didn't know about what. Anyone know? Not saying it's bad but there could be lots of people there on Wednesday. I myself am going to try to take Thursday off to attend. Don, Patrick, anyone?

Patrick

MSI Executive Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Calvert County
    Pg school takeover is happening this week. I helped some people on Saturday who were ther because they thought it was going on at that time. I had already passed the Seante and I explained the process to them. They just got bad info. Talked to them about guns and she went in anyway. When I told her about registration being $15 per gun, she said - and I quote - "what if I got five guns?". :)

We expect a markup in judiciary this week. Best guess is wednesday or thursday. This week is only daytime work due to Passover. Lawmakers will be there at night, but they won't have markups or votes past sun down.

The idea of delegate Dwyer is to have people there all the time. Sit in the chairs and read a book. Play games on the iPad. Just let them know who you are and why you are there. Trust me, it freaks them out when lots of people watch.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    The idea of delegate Dwyer is to have people there all the time. Sit in the chairs and read a book. Play games on the iPad. Just let them know who you are and why you are there. Trust me, it freaks them out when lots of people watch.

Thank you sir. My Delegate Johnny Wood (D St.Mary's) is 100% for us and against the bill. Anyone in particular it would be good to talk to while I'm there? Most only seem to care if you're from their district.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom