• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chuck

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 1, 2016
    Anne Arundel
    I have been a long time lurker for 2A issues in MD and a discussion of MD laws. I finally decided to get a gun myself so I joined.

So far I have shot an AR-15, Glock 23, Glock 17 gen 4, and Taurus 82. First 2 were a buddy's and the second 2 were rentals from MSAR. I am going to pick up a Ruger SR22 after my HQL comes through. DC paperwork is already notarized, I am just waiting to get my HQL before I send it in.

I have grown interested in the Glock long slides. If I can find a 17L or 24 I might pick one of those up later on. In the mean time it will be the SR22 will be a good learner.

chuck

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 1, 2016
    Anne Arundel
    Welcome!

sounds like you've done your homework.

I have done a lot a reading and watched a lot of videos. Now I have to catch up with the range time. It gets expensive when you are borrowing the gun and buying ammo at the range one box at a time.

AACo

Tiny Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 11, 2015
    Westminster
    I have been a long time lurker for 2A issues in MD and a discussion of MD laws. I finally decided to get a gun myself so I joined.

So far I have shot an AR-15, Glock 23, Glock 17 gen 4, and Taurus 82. First 2 were a buddy's and the second 2 were rentals from MSAR. I am going to pick up a Ruger SR22 after my HQL comes through. DC paperwork is already notarized, I am just waiting to get my HQL before I send it in.

I have grown interested in the Glock long slides. If I can find a 17L or 24 I might pick one of those up later on. In the mean time it will be the SR22 will be a good learner.

Welcome!

Make sure you make a regulated (SR22, etc.) purchase before submitting your DC paperwork. Even if you mail it in on the day you fill out the paperwork.

Talked with the trooper who processes the DC applications, and she wants to see a previous regulated purchase.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]P[/FONT]lease consider donating to help [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Fight Maryland's HQ[FONT=&quot]L[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom