• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • calicojack

American Sporting Rifle
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2018
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Another stamp arrived today! I've been wanting one of these for years. M3 Grease Gun made by the Guidelamp division of General Motors. Just something about that slow "chugging" rate of fire. About 400 RPM. This one was made in 1943/1944.

Very nice. You must have an NFA museum at home; kind of an NRA museum annex :)

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    Very cool man

Thanks! Did you work out the deal on your next toy?

Very nice. You must have an NFA museum at home; kind of an NRA museum annex :)

No, just a simple NFA enthusiast, not a "museum curator". :) But I do enjoy the hunt to find unique, fun, and interesting pieces.

I'm just a temporary custodian of these guns. I'll enjoy them and eventually pass them on to others who will hopefully do the same.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    I'm not wealthy by any means nor have I reached my retirement goals. However I find myself yearning for a full-auto device. I'm thinking about the future things in my life that I could choose NOT to buy in order to rationalize a potential $15-25K expense. Maybe just moving to a low tax state would be savings enough....

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    I'm not wealthy by any means nor have I reached my retirement goals. However I find myself yearning for a full-auto device. I'm thinking about the future things in my life that I could choose NOT to buy in order to rationalize a potential $15-25K expense. Maybe just moving to a low tax state would be savings enough....

You can get into the club cheaper than that. An M11/9, a LAGE slow fire upper, a LAGE M11/9-22 Conversion kit, and a LAGE Max11/15 will run about $11 - 12K +/-. That gets you full auto fun in .22LR, 9mm, and .223. If you don't add the LAGE Max11/15 upper (.223), that will save you $3K. You can always get that upper later.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    You can get into the club cheaper than that. An M11/9, a LAGE slow fire upper, a LAGE M11/9-22 Conversion kit, and a LAGE Max11/15 will run about $11 - 12K +/-. That gets you full auto fun in .22LR, 9mm, and .223. If you don't add the LAGE Max11/15 upper (.223), that will save you $3K. You can always get that upper later.

This! I did it. Having a little trouble with the .22 conversion, but haven’t really sat down to look at it yet. Plan to get the Max11/15 at some point. It’s a fun gun.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    You can get into the club cheaper than that. An M11/9.

This! I did it. Having a little trouble with the .22 conversion, but haven’t really sat down to look at it yet. Plan to get the Max11/15 at some point. It’s a fun gun.

Ok I’ve been thinking about this a lot over the last few weeks and I think it’s time. Can you guys offer any suggestions for dealers who specialize in Mac11’s. PM me if that’s preferred.

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    Ok I’ve been thinking about this a lot over the last few weeks and I think it’s time. Can you guys offer any suggestions for dealers who specialize in Mac11’s. PM me if that’s preferred.

j, I don’t know of any local dealers who have an M11 in stock at this time. But I do know someone who may have an extra one that he might let go. Let me check. I’ll be in touch by email.

mtlcafan79

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2008
    PG
    Just got a Max11/15 and can confirm it's a blast. Came with an 11K upper, and a 11Sk is on the way. Lage all the things!

IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    How about a Where's Waldo of NFA: I will give you a hint. There are only 9 stamps visible and everything is legal.

GRoomPan.jpg

GRoomL.jpg

GRoomC.jpg

GRoomR.jpg

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    How about a Where's Waldo of NFA: I will give you a hint. There are only 9 stamps visible and everything is legal.

Cool gun room! But I see a few semi -"full autos copies" in those pictures. Have you ever considered selling off 3 or 4 of those semis and getting a real full auto? :innocent0 There was someone on this forum who has been making that case for the last 5 or 6 years. :D

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air

Check with Duffy's. They get a lot of FA stuff through. If'n you ever want to try mine out with the Lage upper, let me know.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I've heard about people like that who lurk in the shadows this thread.............

There was this one guy who seemed real nice. He was like "hey, come and shoot some machine guns". I went, and had a really good time. Now I realize that man is Satan himself. My life will never be the same. Trying to figure out what to get next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom