• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    VG-10 was with us today, making it a heartfelt day for all of us who know what he has been through since December 13, when his beloved wife Angie was lost in an horrific car accident.

When there was a moment, we gathered around to acknowledge his continuing grief and pray that it lessens. We love you, James.

Stagstalker

Jan 15, 2017
    The cesspool of MD
    A sincere thank you and a hearty congratulations to ALL of you on the front lines. Another win for democracy in this war against our Constitution. Our Forefathers cheer as you turn the tide against the enemies. On the same hand its sad to see those communist in high places can openly attack and violate the highest laws of this land, the BOR, yet no accountability comes, LEO's stand ready to act on crimes of trespass while before their eyes are high crimes against the entire Nation's Constitution. Youve outed another treasonous, accountability comes, Patriot Picket brings it!

DubTap21

Jan 27, 2013
    Silver Spring
    Just came across this!!
    e807f2830d67e848df098f421258c17d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Just came across this!!
    e807f2830d67e848df098f421258c17d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk
    Just checked. The Feb 3 Ramirez thread was in the MD 2A section, where viewable by anyone. Do wonder why the phone caller wanted to be anonymous, unless they frequent MDS and have an account.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    It’s a business. They kicked everyone out. Leave them alone.
    I agree. Most likely they have no clue who the PP are, and wanted to defuse a potential argument. Ramirez shouldn't be putting these businesses in this position by holding political events there without coordinating with them.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    It’s a business. They kicked everyone out. Leave them alone.

I agree. I was there. They need to make money and both parties gummed up the works.

I was there to support the Patriot Picket and come to and Open House. Which apparently was not authorized. I respect a business decision.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I agree. Most likely they have no clue who the PP are, and wanted to defuse a potential argument. Ramirez shouldn't be putting these businesses in this position by holding political events there without coordinating with them.

Yep. Ramirez sounds naive. You cannot set up an event without the consent of the business where you plan the event. He’s an ass. Panera just wants to serve coffee, sandwiches and soup. The don’t deserve to be caught in the political crossfire. Yet another reason to dislike Ramirez.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    They only kicked out the PP.

I respect your opinion and choice, but clearly it wasnt until the manager realized he was discriminating, then decided to remove remiraz only to eliminate the liability.

This is still an ambush on a party who wasn’t aware of what was going on. Ramirez is a tool. We should respect the rights of private property owners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom