• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    Evidently a lady on my block had her home broken into while she was out of town. Another neighbor a couple blocks away had a break in while she was out of town as well. Do any LEO's know if this is random out of school activity or do we have some young professionals working their way through the neighborhood?

NatBoh

Ultimate Member
    Jan 4, 2012
    Baltimore
    We've had a couple lately in my neighborhood (Baltimore and Linwood Streets).

My old roomy got broken into a couple of months ago. They got all of his wife's gold jewelry. They left cash, a laptop, and iPad, etc. He lives on Hudson Street right off of Boston Street.

Thieves have been coming to Canton for years to pillage. Its even more lucrative now that the houses are going for what they do, and a good number of the vehicles in the neighborhood are now of the luxury variety. To keep an eye on the trends, and good old fashioned entertainment, read the crime blotter in The Guide.

Jason21237

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2011
    Delta,PA
    Not to be an ass but what do you guys expect? You live in a tiny little gold mine surrounded by ghetto and slums. Your walking distance from areas most wouldnt go at night. Why act surprised when the shitheads didnt see the invisible line that signifies the "nice neighborhood".

Oct 27, 2008
    Dundalk, Hon!
    What "invisible line"? How about the huge neon sign that says "WE'RE RICH! ROB US!"

This is why I got the hell out of the city. Sometime soon, they're going to come take what they want.

Bohlieve410

Ultimate Member
    Feb 21, 2011
    Bet you 100 bucks they're coming from my old neighborhood. Just drive up conkling until you see the methed out hookers.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

TyFromMD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2011
    Maryland
    We've had a couple lately in my neighborhood (Baltimore and Linwood Streets).

My old roomy got broken into a couple of months ago. They got all of his wife's gold jewelry. They left cash, a laptop, and iPad, etc. He lives on Hudson Street right off of Boston Street.

Same here. Curley @ Pratt.

jvegas

Ultimate Member
    Aug 15, 2009
    have you guys tried contacting the Major at the Southeastern district? I'm sure he would at least make an effort to assist you.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    Cars that sit or are transient are easy marks. Use your phone, video record folks that don't belong in your neighborhood.

Lay low, though, and don't be obnoxious. Humor wins in more situations than threats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom